mother of harlots

smellycat

Account Closed
mother of harlots

who sits upon many kingdoms,feeding our children with her immorality.may God protect the innocent and bring them out of her filth.:read-bible:

Chapter 17
A woman arrayed in purple and scarlet, with a golden cup in her hand, sits on a scarlet beast
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:1-9 (KJV)

There is no question as to what this refers to. YES, kingdoms have already accepted the beginnings of the harlot. If you continue to read on in Revelations, it insinuates the harlot institutes the mark of the beast.

I recommend a book that is hard to find. "The Two Babylons." It was written in the mid 1800's by Alexander Hislop. The research he did is unprecedented and has never been refuted as inaccurate. This book is not for the faint to read. I personally do not agree with everything he has opinonized but the facts are the facts. They can't be disputed. It is also a difficult read due to its old english style. However, it is astounding.

:read-bible:

Be A Berean
Steve

listen to the chart music she sings to you,a bit like sinbad going through that passage with the siren screeching.cover your ears guys.:read-bible:

Chapter 17
A woman arrayed in purple and scarlet, with a golden cup in her hand, sits on a scarlet beast
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:1-9 (KJV)

There is no question as to what this refers to. YES, kingdoms have already accepted the beginnings of the harlot. If you continue to read on in Revelations, it insinuates the harlot institutes the mark of the beast.

I recommend a book that is hard to find. "The Two Babylons." It was written in the mid 1800's by Alexander Hislop. The research he did is unprecedented and has never been refuted as inaccurate. This book is not for the faint to read. I personally do not agree with everything he has opinonized but the facts are the facts. They can't be disputed. It is also a difficult read due to its old english style. However, it is astounding.

:read-bible:

Be A Berean
Steve

The two Babylons was a comparison of Babylon to the Catholic Church. I don't much doubt his work, but I thought it was a great and logical exposition of ancient history. It makes sense that all nations have comparitive myths and legends as they all came from Babylon. Simeramis being one of the principal characters. Haven't reread it lately.

Back