music muppets

People who are not believers do .

We as Christians don't cause he has been defeated by Christ dying on the cross for us.

I don't believe him cause he is a lier and a deceiver. That is why it is important to pray and read the Word, to withstand the darts from satan . He is under my feet Praise God . I have victory in Jesus .

dusty Jesus says don,t worry i have overcome.so he knows the message is bull.we have to tell our children not to listen to a fallen joke.

SC; sometimes your expressions aren't really clear to me but I think I caught this one; Fallen Joke is satan, right??? :D

You are right; Jesus is the Living Word and we don't need to read any other "book" and should be teaching our children to trust and follow Him
as well.

Hey smeelycat

Falen joke is leaving im sorry for the pain your going through mercytriumphs over judgement God is love if you cant love a brother whom you can see even if he is fallen and wounde then how can you truly say you love God whom you cant see mercy trimphs over judgement God bless have a great life

:israel: can someone tell me what we are talking about please?????????

SmellyCat; please tell us more of what you are saying...

Wounded: what am I missing about this conversation? I am confused. Are you upset about something...

LOVE TO ALL IN JESUS' NAME!!!

Welcome to the confused club.

I am also feeling rather lost. I think that Smelly was calling the Devil Falen Joke and I think that Wounded may have thought it was directed at him. But to be honest I could be totally wrong and they may both have been chatting about something totally different.

dear worshipper there seemws to be a very large mssunderstanding some people seem to be confusing lies from truth for some strange reason instead of battling against the real enemy some seem to be fighting in the flesh against the works of darkness believers are meant to stand by one another in love prayer and faith and im a believer in Jesus Christ the Son of God and always will be so my precious sister may God bless you and keep you safe as well as all His preciouys people this is my contual prayer there re some hear that appear to dislike me even if they are not courages enough to say it outright its a londg story when i needed my brothers and sisters in Christ they joined the devil and the world in haping ridicule and condemnation on me but God sees and i leave it in His loving capable caring hands my preciopus sister Romans 14:4God bless you alll in Jesus nme it just seems that whatever i do some feel they can critcize me my question is do they realy know the heart of God i9n all this i could write boo0k about all this and i might just do that may God open the hearts and eyes of His people to His love and His will and im not having a go at any one in particular i love you all yours in Christ Adam

I am sorry that you feel that others don't accept you; I don't feel that way toward you...I certainly hope that you have not taken any offense my brother; for I am sure that NONE is intended. :D

and you are so right and I agree that we find many fellow believers who will believe the devil's lie before what God says in His Word...I think that is what SmellyCat was addressing...We certainly must KNOW the Word of God to stand upon it and trust God to follow Christ Jesus...:bible:

Thank you for clearing this up our brother...:groupray:

some people seem to be confusing lies from truth for some strange reason instead of battling against the real enemy some seem to be fighting in the flesh against the works of darkness
believers are meant to stand by one another in love prayer

How true and how sad; I think it is the end times prophecy:

2 Timothy 3:2-5
2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

God bless you worshipperand i dont feel that it is everyone i love all of yiou in Christ and pray for you all always let us fight the good fight of faith love is our greatest weapon because truly love never fails God is love and He has commanded us to love one another you have greatb wisdom and a preciois heart my sister God bless Adam

Dear worshipper i dont feel like evryone is you are all great people and Gods people at that God has given you great wisdom and a bueatifull heart sister the believrs greatest weapon is love because love never fails God is love and He commanded us to love one another by this will the world know we are His disciples by our love for one another true love overcomes every obstacle in life God bless in Jesus precious and mighty name Adamfrom oz

Back