Muslim Gunman Attacks Somali House Church, Injuring Leader - Worthy News

Muslim Gunman Attacks Somali House Church, Injuring Leader - Worthy News

A Muslim gunman opened fire on a Somali house church where Christians were worshipping on January 2, seriously injuring the church leader.

More...

I agree that not all Muslims are terrorists. I come from a Muslim country, and I know that Islam itself means 'peace'. I do not support the Muslim belief, but I do feel against the idea that all Muslims are terrorists.

(Meanwhile, World News, I'm not against you or this article. I'm just saying out what I see as a whole.)

I know many muslims that are genuinly nice people - I pray that they all get saved- it was prophesied that there would be hatred and strife between them and the people of God-

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

I have a deep affection for some of these dear people and I am asking our Lord to deliver them from the religious bondage that they are trapped in. It is an undeniable fact that thier religion is responsable for more christain persecution and martyrdom now than has occured in the history of the planet and sadly it is also an undeniable fact that they are killing people on every part of the globe in the name of this demonic bondage they are ensnared in. God has me praying daily for the muslin nations to receive Christ and it is slowly beginning to happen but sadly often at the cost of their lives, freedom and or families.

Back