my brother

smellycat

Account Closed
my brother

thinks i,m crazy.believing a man can walk on water,turn water into wine etc.he does not believe this is true.

read my mind, exactly right. Only by the power of God can these things be accomplished.

Don't fret over anyone thing we are crazy to believe such things, thats normal for those who cannot concieve of a true God really existing. So, they believe we are nuts. I don't care, God made Himself real to me, so thats thier problem if can't accept it. Just pray for him, thats what God expects of us to do.

God Bless!!

thinks i,m crazy.believing a man can walk on water,turn water into wine etc.he does not believe this is true.

Smelly, you are not alone.

My cousin called it "church crap" when I tried to console her with God. You know what? I just let her go on believe her church crap, because, it is not my fault she doesn't want to acknowledge the LORD.

In the End, they'll realize they were wrong the whole time. ;)

The scripture does call us peculiar people! LOL! They had me in mind when that was written!!!
To the spiritually dead the things of God are incomprehensable.

All responcesare so right. Because we once as well were living in darkness that God saw us counted worthy to be brought into the light, so too must we then pray for the lost, that God might be able to bring those He knows will be receptive, out of darkness and into the light with us.

God Bless!!

Mike you want to know what is really crazy? Not believing in the Living God and missing out on a relationship with Him.

Back