My church is becoming a healing centered church

Egraine, Jun 26, 2017
I belong to a very financially poor church, which is blessed with richness of fervent love for the Lord and has many parishioners and clergy who are spiritually gifted in healing.

Egraine;

Your thread blessed me and thank you for sharing. I have experienced churches who were anxious, disappointed and in some instances closed because they wanted to emulate the next church down the street (evangelism, young adult, missionaries, or education, etc...)

May God bless you and your church family in it's healing ministry, and in the areas that is needed, the Lord will provide.

Egraine, Jun 26, 2017
I belong to a very financially poor church, which is blessed with richness of fervent love for the Lord and has many parishioners and clergy who are spiritually gifted in healing.

Egraine;

Your thread blessed me and thank you for sharing. I have experienced churches who were anxious, disappointed and in some instances closed because they wanted to emulate the next church down the street (evangelism, young adult, missionaries, or education, etc...)

May God bless you and your church family in it's healing ministry, and in the areas that is needed, the Lord will provide.

Amen!

Back