My Dreams

Hi Guys! Please don't judge me, but a few days ago I had this shocking dream. I was really traumatized by it and it doesn't make sense to me! Please explain what it means and what i have to do!? I know it sounds really bad but I'm not a bad person! OK here it is:

I went to a Mangrove Park with this guy, I don't know who he is and i have no boyfriends or had any in my life for that matter. I can't remember what he looks like but i think he had black hair. While i was walking with him on a path that goes through this marsh (This Mangrove park is a tourist attraction in my area it's not in the middle of nowhere. I had a day here about 2 years ago with my school) my little 8 year old girl cousin comes out of nowhere. She seemed really evil and aggressive. She was trying to attack me and had this evil look on her face and i tried to push her away. Then the next thing i remember was sitting at my home theater with the guy at the marsh watching a movie (don't know what movie though sorry) and my little cousin came in from the back of the seat and attacked the guy. I pushed her off him then jumped out of my seat and chased her around the theater. She was still in her 'evil mode' and she started to attack me again. I finally got her in a head lock; i wrapped my left arm around her neck and used my right hand to pull on the left arm. I fell on the ground on my back and choked her and killed her like that.

I woke up after this i was really worried about what it meant. I love my cousin so much, i have no hatred or anger towards her! Although i am a bit concerned with her attitude lately but i don't hate her in any way! Can someone please tell me what this dream means? Thankyou

Hi Guys! Please don't judge me, but a few days ago I had this shocking dream. I was really traumatized by it and it doesn't make sense to me! Please explain what it means and what i have to do!? I know it sounds really bad but I'm not a bad person! OK here it is:

I went to a Mangrove Park with this guy, I don't know who he is and i have no boyfriends or had any in my life for that matter. I can't remember what he looks like but i think he had black hair. While i was walking with him on a path that goes through this marsh (This Mangrove park is a tourist attraction in my area it's not in the middle of nowhere. I had a day here about 2 years ago with my school) my little 8 year old girl cousin comes out of nowhere. She seemed really evil and aggressive. She was trying to attack me and had this evil look on her face and i tried to push her away. Then the next thing i remember was sitting at my home theater with the guy at the marsh watching a movie (don't know what movie though sorry) and my little cousin came in from the back of the seat and attacked the guy. I pushed her off him then jumped out of my seat and chased her around the theater. She was still in her 'evil mode' and she started to attack me again. I finally got her in a head lock; i wrapped my left arm around her neck and used my right hand to pull on the left arm. I fell on the ground on my back and choked her and killed her like that.

I woke up after this i was really worried about what it meant. I love my cousin so much, i have no hatred or anger towards her! Although i am a bit concerned with her attitude lately but i don't hate her in any way! Can someone please tell me what this dream means? Thankyou
Maybe your cousin is about to make a bad choice in life, and you have the ability to stop it or alter it in some way. Just ask her if she is planning to make any big decisions soon. Maybe your role is to just have her reconsider the decision.

Am using math and logical deduction here, trying be like a Sherlock Holmes, so don’t be surprised if am wrong : )

"don’t judge me = concern....
.... with a guy (park, watching TV)
...."little cousin: you are older, say, by at least 5 or at least you are a “teen" since your profile mentioned "Rite Journey" I google and it is about:
"raising young people’s consciousness about transitioning from child to adult & having conversations with them about what really matters we can assist in guiding their journey into adulthood.

My thinking:
You might just have some concern with your little cousin expectations…. transitioning from child to adult...
I think the concern is valid, when "we" were young, I think older people tend to be a role model by younger people....

On a separate thread, 5 bible books was asked to chose from as a favorite.... , for young people, I would recommend to read Psalms and Proverbs...

Proverbs 3:5-6New King James Version (NKJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.

Psalm 119:9-16New King James Version (NKJV)
ב Beth
9 How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your word.
10 With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
11 Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.
12 Blessed are You, O Lord!
Teach me Your statutes.
13 With my lips I have declared
All the judgments of Your mouth.
14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,
As much as in all riches.
15 I will meditate on Your precepts,
And contemplate Your ways.
16 I will delight myself in Your statutes;
I will not forget Your word.

Last edited:
I think this dream could have stemmed from something that you watched and/or saw earlier in your life. Maybe you saw a movie that was very violent and you dwelled on it. It could have been something that really didn't mean anything at all, it was just a dream that you have. Like a nightmare or a night terror. I don't think the dream was something that you need to be dwelling on. A lot of dreams such as this can make you think about it which makes you get tense or have yet another dream about something similar. This is nothing to be judged by, you can't control dreams. I guarantee you somewhere down the line pastors and the best Christians that have ever lived have had dreams worse than that. But what they probably do is just forget about it.

Not saying you are dwelling on it. You may be just curious. But I think it was just a nightmare, that really had no meaning. I could be wrong. That's just my opinion.

Thankyou so much guys for your replies! Im taking this into deep thought. I may have a few concerns about her. Like her attitude has been a bit, how can I put it, tarty and ignorant. She's starting to act like a ummmm girly girl if you can put it that way. I think she picked it up off my other older boy cousin and me. Im am starting to worry about her attitude. But otherwise I love her completely. She's nice to me and loves me alot! I haven't watched any movies with strangling or murder let alone mangroves! But thanks for the replies. I'll watch her more carefully now! Thankyou God Bless!

Just be sure to be an example to her. Try your hardest to encourage her. I guarantee you it is just a phase, she will probably get over that very quickly.
Thankyou so much guys for your replies! Im taking this into deep thought. I may have a few concerns about her. Like her attitude has been a bit, how can I put it, tarty and ignorant. She's starting to act like a ummmm girly girl if you can put it that way. I think she picked it up off my other older boy cousin and me. Im am starting to worry about her attitude. But otherwise I love her completely. She's nice to me and loves me alot! I haven't watched any movies with strangling or murder let alone mangroves! But thanks for the replies. I'll watch her more carefully now! Thankyou God Bless!

Yeah I'll try Saved By Grace. I'm one of her role models, she relys alot on me but she has other terrible role models. I think I need to set her straight and tell her whats right and wrong and teach her about God's way. Thanks Grace!

Hi guys im back again! I need a little of a interpretation. My dream dictionary says nothing about this. Thanks!

I had a dream that there was a photo of me when I was younger and I was smiling with my mouth open. I looked closer at the photo and there were stitches inside my mouth (Really random. Never had stitches in my life). I asked my mum in my dream and she started to cry and said that I was 'demented'.

I am really confused about this. Thanks guys for your replies.

Hahahaha funny! Unfortunately I don't watch pokemon, never did and I have never seen that dragon before. But it did have that colour pattern, orange skin with yellow belly. But good one!

Back