My Impression Of This Forum...

Or we could go binary and say

1+1 = 10
Electronic binary is cool. It either is or it isn't; simple. One or none, there is no two. It's the logic where things begin to become more complicated with their "and gates" and "or gates". With an "and" gate, two becomes one. With transistors and relays, one can become two, or many.

1 ^ 1 = 1
1 v 1 = 1
1 xor 1 = 0
1 nand 1 = 0
1 nor 1 = 0
1 >> 1 = 0
1 << 1 = 10

This is a very nice site actually. Lots of learned, patient and friendly elders we can respect. They just don't seem to always get on with each other :confused:.

That reminded me of....
♩♯♩ Oh, the farmer and the cowman should be friends....., ♭♫ :)
From the Musical Oklahoma

Last edited:
I liked this forum> Because it is very easy and simple to use yet they have very smooth and clean sites in every where of this foroum. I even find this site very legit where it is very safe and no one will scam you. What is more is that this forum is based only in Bible and for christian purposes. I am a God fearing that is why I can really relate on this one.

For the short time I've been here, I like it so far. I have been going to another forum off and on for sometime, but I usually wound up butting heads with a lot of athiest.

From your posts I understand that your place of living fluctuates from time to time.

You be careful and may the Lord bless you !

I deeply appreciate your sentiment, and I am so fortunate to have awesome Angeles surrounding me. I am currently staying with a great man, he is a retired, well decorated sherrifs deputy of over 40 years. I am fixing up his home and doing some much needed maintenance for him because he has a hard getting around. He is an amazing man, and I am blessed to have him in my path. (A smile with tears filling my eyes makes it hard to see now)

I deeply appreciate your sentiment, and I am so fortunate to have awesome Angeles surrounding me. I am currently staying with a great man, he is a retired, well decorated sherrifs deputy of over 40 years. I am fixing up his home and doing some much needed maintenance for him because he has a hard getting around. He is an amazing man, and I am blessed to have him in my path. (A smile with tears filling my eyes makes it hard to see now)

My brother, listen to another old man.

You have the Holy Spirit IN you NOT angels around you!
We all have demons who oppress us and attack us but God in you is stronger than anything that can come against you.

Having said that, you make sure you do a great job for this man who has reached out to you in love and compassion. DO MORE than is requested of you and do it all for the glory of God who lives in you so that all will know it!!!

God bless you.

Back