My Introduction And Hello Thread!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to the forums, and I'm glad to be here to share, learn, and grow with all of you as I continue my walk with Christ. I'm looking forward to discovering what God has for me in this forum, I hope to gain wisdom and greater insight about the word of God as well as the teachings in the Bible.

I'm also looking forward to sharing my experiences, current knowledge, and anything else that one of you may find helpful/useful in dealing with Life's struggles, help with your walk with Christ, or to provide encouragement.

I'm glad to have discovered this forum, I know God had a purpose for bringing me here. I'm happy to be a member of this community, and I'm eager to discuss and learn more about Christian Stewardship with each and everyone of you! I welcome you all to visit my profile and read my personal Testimony, and 'About me' to learn a little bit about myself and my current walk with Christ.

God Bless you all!!

Maurice

P.S. Have a great Easter Sunday!

Last edited:
I like your testimony :) Welcome to CFS. We r here to help each other in our walk with Jesus. Happy resurrection day!! Feel free to mosey bout so we can get to know u bttr. may God Bless u abundantly.

Chili out.

Thank you all for taking the time to respond and welcoming me to the forum. The responses I have received thus far make me feel very welcomed. They are encouraging and very much appreciated!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to the forums, and I'm glad to be here to share, learn, and grow with all of you as I continue my walk with Christ. I'm looking forward to discovering what God has for me in this forum, I hope to gain wisdom and greater insight about the word of God as well as the teachings in the Bible.

I'm also looking forward to sharing my experiences, current knowledge, and anything else that one of you may find helpful/useful in dealing with Life's struggles, help with your walk with Christ, or to provide encouragement.

I'm glad to have discovered this forum, I know God had a purpose for bringing me here. I'm happy to be a member of this community, and I'm eager to discuss and learn more about Christian Stewardship with each and everyone of you! I welcome you all to visit my profile and read my personal Testimony, and 'About me' to learn a little bit about myself and my current walk with Christ.

God Bless you all!!

Maurice

Welcome Maurice. You just stumbled upon the greatest forum EVER!

Hello Everyone!!

God Bless you all!!

Maurice

Hi Maurice, I'm also new to this forum.

Hello Everyone!!

God Bless you all!!

Maurice

Welcome Maurice! Glad you are here! I'm new too. Still learning my way around the site.

Rom 5:8 (The Message) But God put His love on the line for us by offering His Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to Him.

Back