My name is Krissy...

Welcome to CFS Krissy Ashmore
So glad that you have joined our forum family. We have some of the nicest members found anywhere and I am sure it won't take long to make some wonderful friends.

As you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in cfs.

1.Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Hello everyone! I'm new on here and I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Krissy and I came here to make friends and meet new people.
I am a graphic designer and a mother of 3.
I hope to get some great comments from you guys! :)

Hello Krissy;
We look forward to fellowship with you.

God bless you, your children and family.

Hello everyone! I'm new on here and I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Krissy and I came here to make friends and meet new people.
I am a graphic designer and a mother of 3.
I hope to get some great comments from you guys! :)
Hi Krissy, I am new too and like you hoping to make friends and have great discussions. I look forward to speaking with you through the forum. Neddy

graphics-welcome-705669.gif

TO CFS KRISSY!!!
GLAD YOU JOINED US AND LOOK FORWARD TO FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU.

Hi Krissy, welcome to CFS. Yes, there are some nice and friendly people on here as well as lively discussions. I have only been here less than two months but I have been on other Christian forums over the years and this is by far one of the very best. It is also well-moderated by those called to guard and guide. And many people are so willing to pray for each other.

Blessings...to you and yours. Enjoy!

sandpiper >o<

Greeting Krissy! So nice to meet you and welcome you to CFS. I am fairly new here too - I think I've been here approximately a month, so I am still feeling my way around. One thing that I can attest to is that this is a very safe and respectful site, which is so refreshing. It is a wonderful place to learn about other Christians' walk with the Lord, and enjoy fellowship with others in a friendly encouraging environment. I am looking forward to reading your posts and replies.

May the blessings be!
Egraine - your sister in Christ

Hello Krissy welcome to CFS. Hey you just did the perfect thing by bringing Jesus into your life. Hallelujah :) Best decision you or anybody can ever make. The Angels in Heaven are rejoicing woo hooooooooooo!!! God Bless you abundantly :D;)

Back