My prayer for us

Good Morning!!

“Equipped For Battle”

Ephesians 6:10-12 Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

God , we thank you that you hold the victory over sin and death in this world. We thank you for your redemptive work you’ve done in our lives. We thank you for freedom and the hope you bring.Your word says to “stand our ground,” and that’s what we will do, in the power of your Name. The enemy has no control over us, and we bring your word of Truth as weapon against his schemes. We know that we do not fight alone, for you are constantly at work on behalf of your children, shielding, protecting, strengthening, exposing deeds of darkness, bringing to light what needs to be known, covering us from the cruel attacks we face even when we’re unaware.We ask that you would give us wisdom and discernment to recognize the schemes of the enemy in our lives and to stand strong against his work. In Jesus’s Name Amen

Its true, when someone is abusive or has evil intentions for us we must remain focused. I have to admit i have succeeded in this but its very hard to do. Muslims are a headache, they are taught to abuse Christians and they do it so well. What can we do about it, their holy book says persecute Christians. This gives them the right to do it with no regrets. Makes me angry, knowing all the Christians that are being killed and persecuted by Muslims because of this. I hope God feels the same way.

Back