My Story,from Islam To Christianity

Hello Everybody,

I have lived all my life in a Muslim country, bieng a muslim. I always had doubts about Islam but I got used to it. After a while we had a Christian TV channel at home, this is where it all started.I felt goodness in Christians and Christianity just by watching them on TV.After that I started reading the bible online and reading about Christianity,after that I accepted Jesus as my savior.

After being a Christian and hiding my faith and pretending to be Muslim, I have decided to flee my country of origin.
I am now living in Europe. A free Christian live and I am happy, I have many people who hate me here though who are from the minority of immigrants from my country.
Another problem,I cannot go back to my country of origin, I will be killed.
Thank you.
S

Your story took God's courage, and I'm so proud of you for receiving that courage and doing something AMAZING with it. :D May He make His face shine upon you today in an extra special way!

God bless you -- you are the epitome of courage through the Holy Spirit. Stay careful--I understand there is much hostility in Europe regarding Middle-Eastern Christians.

May God be with you.

God bless you -- you are the epitome of courage through the Holy Spirit. Stay careful--I understand there is much hostility in Europe regarding Middle-Eastern Christians.

May God be with you.
Thank you for your reply,need to be careful all the time,it is really painful to be an outkast.

God bless you and your family.

Back