My testimony ( walk to Lord)

I am blessed Jesus to Found His free salvation in 27 age...
God blessed to repent for my sins and to accept Jesus as my savior..
I am working as a school teacher in 1988 and i found Jesus..
Immediately i started to witness to people in my evening times .. day times i went to my teacher job duty and evenings i went to villages to witness for Lord.. Slowly i started to share some word of God to people..
God blessed my work to plant three village churches in very remote villages..
As ministry demand is growing.. I asked God what to do.. I failed to do duty and ministry too.. so I asked God for future..
God blessed and called me to serve Him in full time.
I left the job in 1994 January
3 years later my wife also left her job to stay and help me in ministry
I am married 30y... wife working with prayer partners groups,.,. son who is finished engineering study, and left his job offers and joined with me in ministry to take care on youth and children ministry. Daughter is waiting to open an Christian mission hospital to serve to poor people .. all family members are saved.. I am living with son, daughter, sister, wife, and few other grown kids (orphans) in home.,.
As i served and as i worked for Lord from 1988 to 2016 ... God is used me to stay strong in attacks, hardships, empty stomach days, tearful days and all.. Now we we have planted 34 village churches.. all are baby churches.. may be they need some good supporters to become as self support churches in next 4 to 5 years..
God blessed to train and send 23 ministers to fields now they are working in fields for church planting work
We have constructed 17 prayer halls.. all are not buildings.. few are cottages, few are sheds, few are in rented buildings.. still I don't have home for my living.. just living in a small room which is at church side and which is with cement asbestos sheets roof.. glad to live like this.. praying for a better home..
Now i am shepherd to 4 churches.. Bible teacher to our bible college, elder/leader for this ministry which is slowly growing..
I am fallowing new testament truth which is revealed to apostle Paul in new testament.. i am believing i am not leader of Reverend or some great man.. i am a part of the body of living souls.. we have elderly leadership in ministry..
I request you all to pray for our mission works..help me to bring this ministry to right position
Thank you ..

Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

2Co 9:6 — 2Co 9:15
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God; Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men; And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you. Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Mal 3:10 — Mal 3:12

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,
that there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven,
and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
And all nations shall call you blessed:
for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

2Pe 1:3 — 2Pe 1:4
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Meditate on these Scriptures and begin to trust God to bring in abundant finances to fund the work that He is sending you to do.

We will be praying also for abundant prosperity to provide for you and all your fellow laborers :)

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Meditate on these Scriptures and begin to trust God to bring in abundant finances to fund the work that He is sending you to do.

We will be praying also for abundant prosperity to provide for you and all your fellow laborers :)

Thank you ....
yes i am in a hard country..
I am already worked for many many years
abundance already given by God.. but not material but it is given as spiritual gifts
we have abundant grace and salvation.. thank you Jesus

pl pray we are with some hardships in (flesh) general life
Actually our ministry is working on faith.. not linked with any organization,, now our country is with note ban matter.. we have lost 40% local funds.. very hard time is running
year end we have to help to ministers families. widows, orphan kids and others..
pl just lift up in prayer.. i am just living to serve the saints and mission workers..
we need your more prayers

Do you believe that God can provide the material needs?
Yes God is able to provide all things
I am getting from last 28years
i am believing.. material blessings are different with spiritual blessings..
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
God bless you

Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
God bless you
So again sir why not believe God for the material things as well?

Those are good scriptures as all scriptures are good however they are not saying seeking God for your Material needs is wrong.

Do you not believe if God called you to do it then He will supply All the necessities needed?
Blessing
FCJ

God bless you

How do those verses speak to what FCJ and I are asking?

If you don't believe God will provide your material needs, then you and your fellow ministers will suffer unnecessarily. Because all provision comes from God. God is the one who tells people to sow into your ministry, and if you don't trust in Him to provide for your material needs then you will come up lacking.

From all I have read, your trust is in your asking people to pray for the provision of yours and your fellow ministers needs instead of The One Whom supplies seed to the sower and bread for food. The One Whom king David spoke about and said Of he never seen the righteous begging for bread.

In my opinion It's time for you to meditate in the Scriptures and allow your soul to prosper, so that all your material needs will be met, for it is Our God who supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory. One cannot prosper spiritually without prospering materially...the two go hand in hand.

Blessings

How do those verses speak to what FCJ and I are asking?

If you don't believe God will provide your material needs, then you and your fellow ministers will suffer unnecessarily. Because all provision comes from God. God is the one who tells people to sow into your ministry, and if you don't trust in Him to provide for your material needs then you will come up lacking.

From all I have read, your trust is in your asking people to pray for the provision of yours and your fellow ministers needs instead of The One Whom supplies seed to the sower and bread for food. The One Whom king David spoke about and said Of he never seen the righteous begging for bread.

In my opinion It's time for you to meditate in the Scriptures and allow your soul to prosper, so that all your material needs will be met, for it is Our God who supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory. One cannot prosper spiritually without prospering materially...the two go hand in hand.

Blessings
Thank you for advise..
i am not rejected your advise..
pl check my previous posting on this ...
Once again i am saying..
God is providing from last two decades ...
pl check my previous posting
God is providing all needs...
But
my focus is on spiritual things only.........
I think you need to learn on missionaries life... how they are served and how they are ministered to people
they suffered for minimum food.. great missionary William Carey who did great missionary services.. is suffered to have medicine for his son and failed to provide medicine.. son is died.. but Willam carey is did great services.. he has learn our country languages and he translated new testaments to our language.. He is passed away... now His ministry is with a bible university too..
Dear Christian friend... God can provide ... God can allow some people to suffer for his name.. see the Apostle Paul call..
ANY HOW
I agree with you.. God is able to provide all things.. i left the job and came to a new area which is not my native place.. i came to here with single bible in hand.. God provided.. and God is providing..
God has done his work in my conscience not to focus on material things..
Thank you ... God bless you

So again sir why not believe God for the material things as well?

Those are good scriptures as all scriptures are good however they are not saying seeking God for your Material needs is wrong.

Do you not believe if God called you to do it then He will supply All the necessities needed?
Blessing
FCJ
Thank you for asking..
i have given reply here ... pl check above reply
God is able to provide all things and all needs..
in same time we need to seek the kingdom of God
i hope you can understand me...blessings

It's good to focus on spiritual things and yet you need a balance of everything.

I think you need to learn on missionaries life... how they are served and how they are ministered to people
they suffered for minimum food.. great missionary William Carey who did great missionary services.. is suffered to have medicine for his son and failed to provide medicine.. son is died.. but Willam carey is did great services.. he has learn our country languages and he translated new testaments to our language.. He is passed away... now His ministry is with a bible university too..
Dear Christian friend... God can provide ... God can allow some people to suffer for his name.. see the Apostle Paul call..

I believe you are focused on suffering for God in the wrong ways.
God can and will provide in the worst of situation even in the biggest poverty stricken area.

If you your self will not trust God in all areas and be the light showing that God can provide, then those you minister too will not understand God can lift them up right where they are.

I am not arguing any point but far to many people think to suffer harm, poverty and sickness is a Godly thing .
Blessings
FCJ

Thank you for advise..
i am not rejected your advise..
pl check my previous posting on this ...
Once again i am saying..
God is providing from last two decades ...
pl check my previous posting
God is providing all needs...
But
ANY HOW
I agree with you.. God is able to provide all things.. i left the job and came to a new area which is not my native place.. i came to here with single bible in hand.. God provided.. and God is providing..
God has done his work in my conscience not to focus on material things..
Thank you ... God bless you

Thank you for pointing me to William Carey. I will read more about him. However true his teaching is, and I am sure he is a wonderful, God sent, man....there is a side of the power of God that it seems he has not covered.

No one in this life knows all that God has to offer or has all of His wisdom... there are many facets of God we all need to learn. And to focus only in one area leads to incompleteness and possible error. Thee Blessing of Abraham is complete and encompasses all things that pertain to life. That's all I was trying to say.

Thank you for taking the time to explain and not getting frustrated. Your English is fine.

Blessings to you

Back