My Testimony?

That is incredible! Thank you for sharing with me and everyone reading :)
Thank you for asking. When I foolishly said, I always had an interest in Christian household, I meant that I always had an interest in Christianity because I was raised in a Christian household.

Thank you for asking. When I foolishly said, I always had an interest in Christian household, I meant that I always had an interest in Christianity because I was raised in a Christian household.

I can understand that for sure. My family are Christians. However, we never really talked much about it. At all. Hardly ever went to church, etc. I would've loved to have grown up in a more involved Christian family (if that makes any sense). I feel like it wouldn't inspired me more to study God and I probably would've never strayed from the religion at all. However, I guess all that matters is that I've found Him now. I appreciate your comments! :)

Reactions: Juk
However, we never really talked much about it. At all.
Same thing with me. And yes, what really does matter is that you have found Him. All that you have been through will give you experience and knowledge and wisdom, and will help you in your walk with Christ, and I trust that God will use you to help others as well. I will pray for you.

Same thing with me. And yes, what really does matter is that you have found Him. All that you have been through will give you experience and knowledge and wisdom, and will help you in your walk with Christ, and I trust that God will use you to help others as well. I will pray for you.

Thanks so much, Juk! I hope that I can help others some day. You'll be in my prayers as well. :)

Thanks so much, Juk! I hope that I can help others some day. You'll be in my prayers as well. :)
You will Liz, as you learn and experience life as a Christian you will be able to help others, probably sooner than you think. Don't be afraid to share what God has taught you. Even something that seems little to you could help someone more than you realize.

wow your testimony sounds similar to mine; I used to be into astrology, psychis,crystals and indigos, read books on em..but I was mostly into horoscopes... I also learned abt "spirit guides" and tried to contact one and backed out.. and Im so glad I did...
I was also interested in astral projection.... and again I didn't do anything, thank goodness...
B/c I know it would have just ended horribly..

God was defintely covering me...
but after bouts of anxiety , on my way to the hospital (for it lol) I saw a bill board or on the back of a bus .. a pic w/ jesus saying "Is this sign big enough for you?" at the time I wasn't aware (bc I wasn't saved) but looking back.. it def. was...

maybe some days after being saved: I threw everything about horoscopes away, indigos..all of it..

Now I can't even think..of why I was so attracted to it in the first place?
and now I don't have a desire for it...

but your testimony was really great to read, esp since it reflected mine in a way :)

Back