My thots

My thots

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DAILY THOUGHT[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Did you know God favors you? Not because are the smartest; not because you have lots of talents; not because you do many good deeds. No, God favors you out of His deep, abiding love for you, a love that is not contingent upon any effort you put forth.

Here are some aspects of grace that just might be what you need to hear today:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [*]Grace provides the gift of salvation, a gift that can’t be earned. Paul says: “I mean that you have been saved by grace through believing. You did not save yourselves; it was a gift from God. It was not the result of your own efforts, so you cannot brag about it” (Ephesians 2:8–9).
    [*]Grace is available to us when we are weak. Paul says: “So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ’s power can live in me” (2 Corinthians 12:9).
    [*]Grace is sufficient for absolutely any need we have—whether health, finances, relationships, temptations, or any other need. Paul says: “My grace is enough for you” (2 Corinthians 12:9).
    [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Whatever need you have in your life today, be assured, God is on your side. He is ready and able to help you as you respond to Him with faith.

Lord, thank You for grace. It amazes me to know I am You beloved child. Help me to live in Your grace today. Amen.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TY Jesus my God....mmmmmmmmmmmmI love you
[/FONT]​

Back