My utmost for his highest - Do you read it?

I have recently started reading Oswald Chambers' daily devotional. Isn't this guy amazing? In just few lines, he captivates us with so much truth! Sometimes I have to read it many times to understand the fullness of the meaning!! Have you tried it? If not, I would strongly recommend it.

I have recently started reading Oswald Chambers' daily devotional. Isn't this guy amazing? In just few lines, he captivates us with so much truth! Sometimes I have to read it many times to understand the fullness of the meaning!! Have you tried it? If not, I would strongly recommend it.

I do not, but I did start reading "Satan, You Can't Have My Day" by Iris Delgado.

I did like what I was reading. I tried to register but all the usernames came back invalid - is there a trick to registering? It won't even take my real name.

I did like what I was reading. I tried to register but all the usernames came back invalid - is there a trick to registering? It won't even take my real name.
I don't know! I have never registered. The daily devotionals are available free without any registration. I have never tried registering.

I just have the book (hardcopy). Found in the Salvation Army op shop. You can get free bibles from there too.

Back