Nasb

I am a Christian and follow the Lord in everything I do, well try to. I am a born again Christian. I really didn't need to explain that to you though.

Because in this day & age, many believers testify of themselves in living the christian life by keeping that commitment to follow Him and that is not the same thing as living by faith in the Son of God in living the christian life. I do not know if that is my brother's way of thinking or not, and so the need for clarity in his testimony.
So what if some are in error, that does not give you the place to judge our brother in this manner? You could read a few of his post and see a clear devotion to Christ and an honest understanding of the gospel. If some KJV defenders where say Mormons, do I have the right to judge you as if you held their doctrine? No, that's silly

You really can't discuss this with the KJV only crowd. I love them for their dedication but they fail to see that the KJV has some bad translations itself but don't point that out at all.

Bad translations? Do they support false teachings today? No.

However, all modern Bibles do. Romans 8:26-27 is the biggest supporter of false teachings & apostasy today by implying that the Holy Spirit does make intercessions directly "Himself" while ignoring the clarifying point of verse 27 in how those intercessions are made known, by the Son of God knowing the mind of the Spirit so that it stays in line with the rest of scripture in that Matthew 6:7-8 testify how the Father knows before we ask anything in prayer & the whole point of Jesus being the only Mediator 1 Timothy 2:5 is because He is the One answering our prayers to make the only intercessions to the Father so that the Father may be glorified in the Son for answering our prayers: John 14:13-14

Compare the KJV with NIV at the link below:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 8:26-27&version=KJV;NASB

That is why "itself" was used as verse 27 explains how those intercessions of the Spirit are made known.

Some Bible versions implies that sounds are being made thus alluding to tongues being used as a prayer language, but the role of the Holy Spirit in speaking only what He hears reproves such notion: John 16:13-15 as well as the man Christ Jesus being the only Mediator between God & man as Jesus really is the only way to the Father in all things.

Last edited:
So what if some are in error, that does not give you the place to judge our brother in this manner? You could read a few of his post and see a clear devotion to Christ and an honest understanding of the gospel. If some KJV defenders where say Mormons, do I have the right to judge you as if you held their doctrine? No, that's silly

Thanks Mitspa. I would figure he would see my posts and see that I'm not a Troll. I have ran into KJV only people who have told me I'm not a Christian because I use a different Bible.

Thanks Mitspa. I would figure he would see my posts and see that I'm not a Troll. I have ran into KJV only people who have told me I'm not a Christian because I use a different Bible.
Like I said for this "translation" this work of man, these people would destroy the Work of God. I would that they could just keep the things written in the book they defend. But see its not really about the truth of faith working by love, its not really about Gods Word.

I am a Christian and follow the Lord in everything I do, well try to. I am a born again Christian. I really didn't need to explain that to you though.

How we live the christian life is just as paramount as how we were saved.

Example: a believer can make a promise never to sin again: so when he does sin, he doubled it by breaking that promise not to sin. So it is in living the christian life,

If by the grace of God we are saved thru faith in Him, then by the grace of God we live the christian life by faith in the Son of God.

Many believers "try" to do the best they can & fail. I have seen believers walking away because living the christian life is too hard. One person said that christianity doesn't work & that he had tried "it".

So the necessity to be clear in our witness is key if we are to share our faith in Jesus as our Good Shepherd & not just as our Saviour.

For the longest time, I had been double-minded in my walk with Him until He set me free to rely on Him all the time, therefore there is no more "trying" but trusting Him to finish His work in me of Whom my confidence rests in. Philippians 1:6 So thanks to Him, I no longer testify of my commitment to Him, but of my faith in Him & His commitment to me so that sinners may see the hope in full of what we have in Christ Jesus without any double-mindedness in living the christian life.

Scripture would prove you are still a christian even if you do not use the KJV, and just because some KJV-onlyer judged wrongly, it does not mean anything I have to share regarding why we should rely on the KJV for the meat of His words does not have any merit.

Bad translations? Do they support false teachings today? No.

However, all modern Bibles do. Romans 8:26-27 is the biggest supporter of false teachings & apostasy today by implying that the Holy Spirit does make intercessions directly "Himself" while ignoring the clarifying point of verse 27 in how those intercessions are made known, by the Son of God knowing the mind of the Spirit so that it stays in line with the rest of scripture in that Matthew 6:7-8 testify how the Father knows before we ask anything in prayer & the whole point of Jesus being the only Mediator 1 Timothy 2:5 is because He is the One answering our prayers to make the only intercessions to the Father so that the Father may be glorified in the Son for answering our prayers: John 14:13-14

Compare the KJV with NIV at the mink below:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 8:26-27&version=KJV;NASB

That is why "itself" was used as verse 27 explains how those intercessions of the Spirit are made known.

Some Bible versions implies that sounds are being made thus alluding to tongues being used as a prayer language, but the role of the Holy Spirit in speaking only what He hears reproves such notion: John 16:13-15 as well as the man Christ Jesus being the only Mediator between God & man as Jesus really is the only way to the Father in all things.
So what your saying is that you don't agree with "tongues" therefore the scriptures must be translated to match what "you" believe? Come on! Study some Greek stop this nonsense about how "you" think things should read.

How we live the christian life is just as paramount as how we were saved.

Example: a believer can make a promise never to sin again: so when he does sin, he doubled it by breaking that promise not to sin. So it is in living the christian life,

If by the grace of God we are saved thru faith in Him, then by the grace of God we live the christian life by faith in the Son of God.

Many believers "try" to do the best they can & fail. I have seen believers walking away because living the christian life is too hard. One person said that christianity doesn't work & that he had tried "it".

So the necessity to be clear in our witness is key if we are to share our faith in Jesus as our Good Shepherd & not just as our Saviour.

For the longest time, I had been double-minded in my walk with Him until He set me free to rely on Him all the time, therefore there is no more "trying" but trusting Him to finish His work in me of Whom my confidence rests in. Philippians 1:6 So thanks to Him, I no longer testify of my commitment to Him, but of my faith in Him & His commitment to me so that sinners may see the hope in full of what we have in Christ Jesus without any double-mindedness in living the christian life.
Again you are trying to judge this man? And from what I have seen in honesty and doctrine, he would be the judge of your faith. Except that he probably knows that is an ungodly practice and would not do such a thing just to enforce his views about the translation God has given to him.

Scripture would prove you are still a christian even if you do not use the KJV, and just because some KJV-onlyer judged wrongly, it does not mean anything I have to share regarding why we should rely on the KJV for the meat of His words does not have any merit.

But you did judge me. I gave you know warrant to question my faith and walk with Jesus. I never once questioned your faith because you disagree with me on Bible versions. I can see you are passionate about the Lord as I am. My original post was suppose to be humorous not start this debate, which everyone knows won't get any of us any where.

No, almost the first thing you did was attempt to question his faith. This is a common tactic of the KJV crowd. And he does not need you to say "your still a Christian" who made you the judge of your brother?

So what your saying is that you don't agree with "tongues" therefore the scriptures must be translated to match what "you" believe? Come on! Study some Greek stop this nonsense about how "you" think things should read.

No. That is not what I am saying.

If a believer questioned the use of God's gift of tongues to be used as a prayer language, with His help, he can see that God never intended to use tongues as a prayer language in the KJV but for one thing only... of other men's lips to speak unto the people. Paul clarified that point out of necessity because he knew readers would misunderstood him regarding the use of tongues period in 1 Corinthians 14th chapter.

Consider this: we are to prove all things and abstain from all appearances of evil. Now Satan had this supernatural tongue which was babbling nonsense long before the day of Pentecost had come because mediums/wizards babble when communing with familiar spirits as do voodooists and other occultists do today.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

So how can a believer abstain from all appearances of evil if they are led to believe that they can use tongues as a prayer language? How can any former voodooists testify that he has repented of his evil practise if he speaks in tongues in a prayer language as christians do? How can this former voodooists now a born again christian testify to the lost in the occult if they see him still babbling as they do with that supernatural tongue of the devil?

God is not the copycat, but Satan is, and in spite of many defend tongues using that poor excuse by overlooking the fact that the devil had his kind of tongue of babbling nonsense long before christians began using it as a form of prayer language, errant modern Bible version supports the apostasy.

So if you really believe tongues can be used as a prayer language, how then can you say that you are abstaining from all appearances of evil when the supernatural tongue of babbling nonsense was in the world before the day of Pentecost had come? Why would God allow His gift of tongues to be confused with that which is in the world & of the devil? Answer: He would not...but try getting around errant modern Bible versions to reprove that.

Better to pray normally so that you know what you had prayed for so that you will give God the Father thanks in Jesus's name for answered prayers than do so in babbling nonsense and only think you are praising Him & thus akin to worshipping Him in vain because you do not know what you had asked for to given Him genuine thanks as He wants us to give Him.

Last edited:
Again you are trying to judge this man? And from what I have seen in honesty and doctrine, he would be the judge of your faith. Except that he probably knows that is an ungodly practice and would not do such a thing just to enforce his views about the translation God has given to him.

Judge as in condemn? No. Judge as in correct? Yes, depending on his clarification of what he had meant by rededicating his life to Christ. If it is not warranted, then I shall be glad.

Do take note that you are "judging" me as in correcting me for doing so. Kind of a conundrum for the argument you are giving.

But you did judge me. I gave you know warrant to question my faith and walk with Jesus. I never once questioned your faith because you disagree with me on Bible versions. I can see you are passionate about the Lord as I am. My original post was suppose to be humorous not start this debate, which everyone knows won't get any of us any where.

I gave you examples of just cause as to why I had asked you for clarification on your meaning of rededicating your life to Christ.

If you do not want to share your faith in Christ more to ease my concern for you in these latter days where apostasy abounds and faith is hard to find, that is your choice.

1 Peter 3:15But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Biblically speaking, I really did not think you would have a problem with that.

No, almost the first thing you did was attempt to question his faith. This is a common tactic of the KJV crowd. And he does not need you to say "your still a Christian" who made you the judge of your brother?

Well obviously he needed me to say that he is still a christian since he implied or inferred that KJV onlyers would condemn him as not a christian for not using the KJV because of one erroneous KJV onlyer saying so.

Just because I rely only on the KJV for the meat of His words, does not make me a KJV onlyer that would "condemn" believers that do not use the KJV for discerning good & evil in these latter days.

This is actually pointless. I've been through these bible debates before and they don't edify God or us as Christians.

No. That is not what I am saying.

If a believer questioned the use of God's gift of tongues to be used as a prayer language, with His help, he can see that God never intended to use tongues as a prayer language in the KJV but for one thing only... of other men's lips to speak unto the people. Paul clarified that point out of necessity because he knew readers would misunderstood him regarding the use of tongues period in 1 Corinthians 14th chapter.

Consider this: we are to prove all things and abstain from all appearances of evil. Now Satan had this supernatural tongue which was babbling nonsense long before the day of Pentecost had come because mediums/wizards babble when communing with familiar spirits as do voodooists and other occultists do today.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

So how can a believer abstain from all appearances of evil if they are led to believe that they can use tongues as a prayer language? How can any former voodooists testify that he has repented of his evil practise if he speaks in tongues in a prayer language as christians do? How can this former voodooists now a born again christian testify to the lost in the occult if they see him still babbling as they do with that supernatural tongue of the devil?

God is not the copycat, but Satan is, and in spite of many defend tongues using that poor excuse by overlooking the fact that the devil had his kind of tongue of babbling nonsense long before christians began using it as a form of prayer language, errant modern Bible version supports the apostasy.

So if you really believe tongues can be used as a prayer language, how then can you say that you are abstaining from all appearances of evil when the supernatural tongue of babbling nonsense was in the world before the day of Pentecost had come? Why would God allow His gift of tongues to be confused with that which is in the world & of the devil? Answer: He would not...but try getting around errant modern Bible versions to reprove that.

Better to pray normally so that you know what you had prayed for so that you will give God the Father thanks in Jesus's name for answered prayers than do so in babbling nonsense and only think you are praising Him & thus akin to worshipping Him in vain because you do not know what you had asked for to given Him genuine thanks as He wants us to give Him.
Look if you don't believe in this gift or the way some understand it, that does not mean the KJV is correct in translation. I happen to have this gift and see no problem with the KJV translation on this issue in fact it very much upholds the nature of the gift as a "unknown" tongue. So you have not made a point, that I can see?

Judge as in condemn? No. Judge as in correct? Yes, depending on his clarification of what he had meant by rededicating his life to Christ. If it is not warranted, then I shall be glad.

Do take note that you are "judging" me as in correcting me for doing so. Kind of a conundrum for the argument you are giving.
Correct him on what? He has not displayed any error of the scriptures? He only used a common term, that is well understood in Christian circles. The only fault you think you see is that he does not hold your faith in this "work of man" and as always you KJV folks attempt to question the salvation of any who dare to question this "translation".

Well obviously he needed me to say that he is still a christian since he implied or inferred that KJV onlyers would condemn him as not a christian for not using the KJV because of one erroneous KJV onlyer saying so.

Just because I rely only on the KJV for the meat of His words, does not make me a KJV onlyer that would "condemn" believers that do not use the KJV for discerning good & evil in these latter days.
Well you may not put yourself in this group, but I ask you to consider that you may be using some of these same "UNGODLY" tactics to defend what "you" believe to be Gods Word. Now please act and treat others the way the book says, in any translation. You would not want someone questioning your faith for having a sincere view on questionable things. If you try to say you was not? Then I ask you to search your heart and ask the Lord, in the sincerity that I see in some of your post.

Back