National Day of Prayer!

Yes, today In our city several church leaders and many others are gathering on the steps of our capital to pray for our nation. And I am thinking of: 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) "if my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Yea this national day of prayer is good, but We as Believers should come together globally and join together with the written word of God and Pray in one Accord and Chang Things.....Every Day!!

We as believers have had the power and authority to Stop and Chang Things and yet for the most part sit back and do nothing.

We should be living as finishing the books of acts and yet we are known for our church fights.

Yep national day of prayer is good and yet it reminds me of Easter where the church is packed in people in their Sunday best one day a year.
Blessings
FCJ

Amen. Yes, we don't need to only pray for America one day a year. We should be praying often.

"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

Back