Natural Disasters Up More Than 400 Percent in Two Decades

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
What a surprise! :eek:

Almost like Jesus and the Bible were actually talking about a rapid dramatic increase in natural disasters! :D

I think everything is increasing. Immorality and sin is much greater than before, and natural disasters. Everything doubles every year. Not forgetting the population. There is more people. We are becoming crowded.

We are living in the end of the age,ever day I hope to hear of the final two olive branchs. for the glory of our lord and the kingdom of God

Meh, we're not in the End Days..not yet. I think we're in the end days that lead up to the preface of the End Days! :D

Whatever days we are in..... Be ready cause the coming of our Messiah, Jesus Christ is very near. He will be crowned the KINg of Kings and Lord of Lords.

We can see , there is more violence , more crime, more more and the list goes on. more incest, more unnatural affection , more pedifilia, more....... etc. you get the message.

Wars , rumours of wars, famine, earthquakes, floods , tornadoes,hurricanes, extremes ... cold and hot. We have never experienced all this before. :(:(

fing10.gif

Hey .... I don't get it .... How come it says Mellow here and Gelizalde for the signature ?:confused::confused::confused: I'm confused.

Back