Neal from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neal from Virginia

Hello:

I'm Neal and you're not. :)

I've been married 10 years to my Basherte (look it up!) and have three kids, a boy (7) and two girls (5 & 3). I was born in NYC, but grew up in Maryland. I have also lived in Colorado and in Pennsylvania. I have been in Virginia since 2000. :)

In my spare time I like to do photography. You can see some of my work on my PhotoBlog - (see link in my signature - TheNealDeal.info)

I found this site when doing a search for "Christian forums". :)

See you online :)
-Neal

Hi Neal, I am Larry and you are not.:D

Basherte- “the apportioned one,” the person destined to be your spouse

Is Lizzy Lizard a Spiny Lizard? (On your photography page.) I can't see the head or feet very well, but she looks like the Texas Spiny Lizards that we have living in our Mesquite trees down here.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hi there "Breath". Sorry, I do not know what type of lizard it is.

I captured a lizard once while visiting my grandmother in Florida (over 30 years ago) and had it living in an aquarium. :)

I like photography but I am generally best with a PHD camera.:p

welcome-2.gif

Is Lizzy Lizard a Spiny Lizard? (On your photography page.) I can't see the head or feet very well, but she looks like the Texas Spiny Lizards that we have living in our Mesquite trees down here.

Welcome to the forum. :)

yup it's a spiny lizard, also called a bluebelly thats what we call them in Cali :cool: I am a herpatoligist.

Welcome Neal Im Chili n yur not! Hehehehehehe:israel::D got some nice pics goin on my brother from another mother good werk. Stick around, lotta cool stuff goin on here like grillin Chilis'
grilledchili.jpg
I threw an extra 1 on there for ya
C ya round Neal God Bless you abundantly
Chili out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back