Need advice

Need advice

OK this may get a little long, but I will try to keep it as short as possible.
Before my wife and I got married she was not saved. We were married in September and she was Baptized the April before.:amen: But since we have been married I have found out that her childhood was not that great. It seems there was a lot of anger and not much love when she was growing up. A total 180 from the environment I was raised in. Now she has been changing her life and becoming more of a happy person. The problem is that her mother is still having "issues."
She has had a rough life. She has been married 4 times. 2 of them died and she was divorced from the other 2. She just got over a bout with breast cancer a couple of years ago. She will not travel on major highways ever since 9/11. So she has some problems. It seems that she feels life has dealt her too many bad cards. She is on antidepressants and all that but it doesn't seem to help much. I guess what I am asking for is the strength to be able to talk with her or help my wife talk to her and get her involved with one of her local churches. Everytime I have been down, the Lord has brought me back up. I think if she found some friends at church and started reading the Bible it may pick her up.

Sometimes writing/sending a heartfelt letter is the best way to go.
Blessings to you all~

Back