Need feedback on a friend's site

Very well set up organized and easy to navigate. I believe that your friend has done a very nice job.

Honestly I think it covers most of the bases I would like to see covered. One thing that concerns me is the Google adds column- the very top link was to a scam:
Mom Making Money at Home | Money Stories
Those are random and I do not know that there is any actual way to stop that but one must be careful what one connects the Name of Jesus with.

Other than that he covers Christianity, family, finances and gives opportunities for personal interaction.
The site tells a lot about what a Christian is and how to live the life - perhaps a really simplified explanation
on how to become one might be a good addition.

Honestly I think it covers most of the bases I would like to see covered. One thing that concerns me is the Google adds column- the very top link was to a scam:
Mom Making Money at Home | Money Stories
Those are random and I do not know that there is any actual way to stop that but one must be careful what one connects the Name of Jesus with.

Other than that he covers Christianity, family, finances and gives opportunities for personal interaction.
The site tells a lot about what a Christian is and how to live the life - perhaps a really simplified explanation
on how to become one might be a good addition.

That Larry is the actual web host that the web advertisements come with. In other words it comes with the package of a sponsered web site. Kinda like this one from positive thoughts.com here

PositiveThoughts.com, Christian Greeting Cards, Inspirational Greeting Cards, Inspirational Poems and Stories!

I belong to this site also. It is my home site when I joined 6 years ago then M7 then CFS where im at now. i bounce between the 2 PT n CFS.
Jeffs friends site is also good. Just dont click the advertisements.
It's all good my friends. it's all in the finger!:D

The Great Chili has spoken:cool::):israel:
God Bless you all that are trying to set up a Christian site for all to follow. Amen

Back