Need guidance..

Okay... I think I woke up from another end time dream...

And I always feel a presence near me most times...

How do I know its God or this is just all in my head.

I'm going to church tkmmore and will ask

The thing that gets me is.. People when they're connected to God, they feel him lead them and get impressions on their heart.... I dont get any of that.

I barely hear God...

So idk how to tell if what I'm experiencing is spiritual or just me ..bc I barely experienced God...kinda

I used to get end time dreams too, quiet disturbing. Not so much these days even though we're closer to them. However, I used to be over whelmed by experiences of God and it's not as good as you might imagine, in fact in my experience it was often too much for me and very disruptive to my life and just trying to live in this world, so be careful what you wish/pray for, He might just take you at your word. That said I wouldn't change those things because I know there is a reward at the end of it all, better be good though :)

I would just take your Christian walk as a walk rather than a run or even a sprint. We're instructed to rest on the seventh day and I would make it a priority to do that. Take that day for some me (with God) time. Relax and do what makes YOU happy.

Don't worry about not feeling God leading you, He already knows how you feel and is really wanting to show you what He wants next for you. So leave it with Him and you will see what He wants for you to know (or do), but usually it's a know rather than a do. If you ever feel God is leading you to do something, that's when you need to be concerned and to get a second and third opinion from more mature Christians than yourself.

Keep praying and studying the Bible and you won't go far wrong.
God bless

Are you at peace or full of fear when you wake up? If your peaceful it's The Father... if your afraid your going to miss out, it's the enemy.

The thing that gets me is.. People when they're connected to God, they feel him lead them and get impressions on their heart.... I dont get any of that.

I barely hear God...

So idk how to tell if what I'm experiencing is spiritual or just me ..bc I barely experienced God...kinda

According to the Bible (John 10)... every born again believer is God's sheep and knows His Voice and leading. But every believer has the responsibility to seek the Father to know how He speaks to them, and to read His Word.. which will train us on how to hear His inner leading. If we read what He has already spoken we will be more equipped to hear with our inner man if He needs to say something else.

I used to get end time dreams too, quiet disturbing. Not so much these days even though we're closer to them. However, I used to be over whelmed by experiences of God and it's not as good as you might imagine, in fact in my experience it was often too much for me and very disruptive to my life and just trying to live in this world, so be careful what you wish/pray for, He might just take you at your word. That said I wouldn't change those things because I know there is a reward at the end of it all, better be good though :)

I would just take your Christian walk as a walk rather than a run or even a sprint. We're instructed to rest on the seventh day and I would make it a priority to do that. Take that day for some me (with God) time. Relax and do what makes YOU happy.

Don't worry about not feeling God leading you, He already knows how you feel and is really wanting to show you what He wants next for you. So leave it with Him and you will see what He wants for you to know (or do), but usually it's a know rather than a do. If you ever feel God is leading you to do something, that's when you need to be concerned and to get a second and third opinion from more mature Christians than yourself.

Keep praying and studying the Bible and you won't go far wrong.
God bless
Thanks

Moderators Note

Just because a dream seems so real and so religious Does Not make it of God.

Our enemy the devil will give one dreams especially if one gives much concern to their dreams.

So seek God and let Him render unto you the interpretation if it is even of Him.

Blessings

Back