Need Help!

Need Help!

I must be really slow. I do not visit this site very often because I have no clue how to Log-in. I go to the forum main area and the only place I see where to enter anything is up at the top and that is for Facebook. This only asks for a Password other than that I see no where to Log-in. Clould somenone please give me some advice? Thank you!
BTW the only way I am able to write this message is because I came in as a new mwmber. I can understand maybe not being able to post for a few days being a new member, but I was approved last week so I thought I would have some where to enter my Username and Password.
Sorry for long drawn out post!

Hopefully of some help

Hello
Hopefully I can be of some help. You should be able to click on the log on tab at the far upper right. Once logged in click on the forum tab and then on the general discussion tab or where you want to post. You’ll see to new post tab on the left side. Hope that’s of some help.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

< : )))))) ><

www.living-out-loud.com

Well ur here so you did it right my brother from another mother. welcome to CFS! Glad to have ya bro/sis

Chili out

Yeah, it kinda looks like a Facebook login when you join b/c it has that Facebook link right by the place where you type in your username and password. But it is indeed the place to sign into CFS. Just don't look at the facebook icon if it confuses ya ;) lol.

Back