Neutral Rating

Thank you. :) However, I can only see how many neutral checks I have, not what emblems (like "disagree" and "informative") are counted as neutral. I am interested in what I give to others. :)

Thank you. :) However, I can only see how many neutral checks I have, not what emblems (like "disagree" and "informative") are counted as neutral. I am interested in what I give to others. :)
Green is positive
Black is neutral
Red is negative
Here is what you have given and received:
db59863b7f8d949ee2840394489721da.png

Like=positive
Dislike=Positive
Agree=Positive
Disagree=neutral
Funny=positive
winner=positive
informative=positive
friendly=positive
useful=positive
rainbow=gay jk it's neutral
creative=positive
old=negative

Where dishes out the rainbows. All of mine are from him.

Yes brother, the rainbow is God's sign of the covenant between Him and the earth. To CFS it is optimistic, and so I give you the rainbow, because optimistic means: disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

Yes brother, the rainbow is God's sign of the covenant between Him and the earth. To CFS it is optimistic, and so I give you the rainbow, because optimistic means: disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
I'm not complaining, I don't understand why optimistic is neutral, IMO should be positive. I'm not hung up on ratings, long live mitspa.

Back