New and so happy to be here.

New and so happy to be here.

Hello,
I have looked for a place such as this for some time now and so happy I am here!
I did not realize I needed to post to become a full member. I don't know how I missed that as many times as I read the rules. :smiley10: Posting does open things up and I am so glad I can just get from one forum to another. It is the little things in life that make a big difference.
If being with fellow Christians online is so uplifting, just think what being in Heaven will be like! And, for eternity...who can imagine time, without time.
I look forward to the friends I have yet to meet and praise God for taking me places, showing me things I didn't even know I needed.
God Bless.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Yes it is a good forum.
I find that simply being here is a way to learn.
Things come up in threads that you didnt know anything about and all of a sudden you know the scripture too.
Its better than bible study for me lol.
Love it.
Glad your happy to be here, I hope you decide to stay.

Hello and welcome! You will find a lot of amazing people here. They were definitely placed here by an amaaaazing God :)
I hope you stay and fellowship! I would love to get to know ya!

Back