New Cfs Format

I'm okay with it. Took me a little while to get used to it, and I saw in another thread that there is a way to change it. Yet I've not attempted it.

bottom left corner is a style chooser. I dont know if you guys can see it but I do
I don't see it, I use chrome though. Maybe it is because you're a mod that you see it not because of your browser? Idk how having a different browser could effect what a website shows?

Last edited:
Not trying to be a hater here, but I liked the old website format better. Am I alone in this opinion?
I am getting used to it.. As time is passing, I am feeling more comfortable.. I am really not much bothered about the theme.. Previous one was good.. This one is okay.. Who cares!

Thank you for your honest feedback and also for not complaining.
Is there something from the old format that you miss which may be I can try and implement here?
Hey Jeff! I think I just needed to get use to the new forum format, but now I can honestly say I don't have a problem anymore. Thank you for responding though! That was really cool of you and I actually really appreciate it :)

Back