New CFS

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
We are now on a new software. The back-end is quite different from the old one we had. I haven't figured out the functions yet. Till then, staff private forums are disabled and there are other things that needs to be fixed. It's almost time for me to sleep, so I'll work on it tomorrow. About 9-12hours later.

Trying to get used to the new layout. I know that we will :D - and I'm loving the new smileys ;)

My apologies for the delay of work. I just found out that I will have to manually edit about a thousand profiles to fix a problem (re usergroups imported from vbulletin). It'll take me hours if I sit continuously. I also have guests coming to my house and fellowships happening so that'll also delay the work. In the end it will be worth it.

My apologies for the delay of work. I just found out that I will have to manually edit about a thousand profiles to fix a problem (re usergroups imported from vbulletin). It'll take me hours if I sit continuously. I also have guests coming to my house and fellowships happening so that'll also delay the work. In the end it will be worth it.

WOW that's going to take awhile!
Well, you got several things fixed so far. Thanks!

Oh and thanks for adding a delete button, I like it.

Back