New Christians

I was just thinking when I logged on and was faced with massive chunks of scripture... that it might be an idea to have an area where new Christians can post questions. I came to this site as a new Christian, and it was very overwhelming. What do people do when they have just been saved? It would be nice to have a place to just ask basic questions and get simple answers. Not everyone has grown up with the Bible.

With respect

Annie x

God bless you, Annie;

What a great question! Please use the Bible study forum https://christianforumsite.com/forums/biblestudy/

You can initiate a new thread simply by asking a question. Your suggestion is beneficial to all members of Christian Forum Site and even the visitors from around the world that are glancing at our Christian site.

God bless you, Annie and your whole family.

I was just thinking when I logged on and was faced with massive chunks of scripture... that it might be an idea to have an area where new Christians can post questions. I came to this site as a new Christian, and it was very overwhelming. What do people do when they have just been saved? It would be nice to have a place to just ask basic questions and get simple answers. Not everyone has grown up with the Bible.

With respect

Annie x

Annie, that is a great question. To be honest with you, I've only been a member of CF since last February and re-born for slightly over that amount. During the past 11 months, many people here (especially the other moderators) and some other members (Major in particular) have served as mentors to me. I've asked questions and received fantastic answers. I have enjoyed every minute of the journey and am learning as fast as I can.

rtm3039

Last edited:
Thanks I need a bible study I can trust. People on here have been so valuable and supportive that I prefer it to other forums because not only did they help me while it was a seeker, is it peaceful, and there doesn’t seem to be any gods amongst you who think they’re better than you because your a baby Christian. I suppose I could have used any online study, but here is where I mostly feel at home.

Thanks I need a bible study I can trust. People on here have been so valuable and supportive that I prefer it to other forums because not only did they help me while it was a seeker, is it peaceful, and there doesn’t seem to be any gods amongst you who think they’re better than you because your a baby Christian. I suppose I could have used any online study, but here is where I mostly feel at home.
I am glad to hear that. There are many people here who work behind the curtain to make sure this place stays friendly and safe.

rtm3039

Last edited:
I am very interested in joining the young Christian group. Although I have read the Bible for 4 or 5 years. I have only been attending church gathering for 4 months. I would like to join a brotherhood that would be supportive of me and hopefully I will reciprocate. I have suffered a head injury and I could use some support in my life. It’s a lonely world sometimes

Roland2468 - Glad that you are with us at CFS.

On our main page, under the "Learning" header is a sub topic called "Bible Study". Please look over the topics in that area and feel free to either reply to existing threads or to start your own threads for specific studies.

Thank you and blessings.

`

Back