New from Canada!

New from Canada!

I'm so excited to be here. Before my registration was approved I browsed a bit and found the Inner Room.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. If this site is feuled by the same passion and encouragement as the Inner Room, then I am going to love it here.

Hope I contribute in the same way.

Hi everyone!

I'm a new Christian. I am often overwhelmed, firstly by the power of God and Grace that I actuall FEEL and SEE in my life, absolutely amazing, and also by the changes that are taking place. I love it all and I'm not turning back, but it's work!

I have gone to a few other Christian sites, and have learned that there are a lot of cold-hearted Christians out there, so I am immensly relieved to have found this place. I need support and encouragement. This seems like a good place to find that.

Thanks everyone for being here. I hope that as you get to know me, you will be thanking me, too. I'm striving for it.

Peace,
dchena

WELCOME ABOARD !! :groupray:

Oh my you will be encouraged by all the members here and you make plenty of new friends ... wiling to pray, support, help, exhort you when your needing a friend they are all there for you ...

So, have a good time here ... I am Lady Karen aka Karen & I am from Ohio, married for 30 years, 3 kids and so ... I have made some wonderful new friends since starting here ... so have a good time !!!

Welcome dchena! I have been to a few different websites myself and I have found a home here at CFS! I am new myself and am learning all the time but you will meet great people and make great friends here!

It is awesome! :)

Welcome dchena! I have been to a few different websites myself and I have found a home here at CFS! I am new myself and am learning all the time but you will meet great people and make great friends here! It is awesome! :)

Listen to the CAVEMAN ... he is a wonderful new friend of mine !!! He may live over in OZ but he is still a good new friend to have !!! :groupray:

Hello!
Welcome to the site!
It is a wonderful place for a new christian! I have not been here too long and have learned so much!

I pray you find encouragment and love here as well!
And Merry Christmas!!!
PF_2305215~A-Christmas-Card-from-a-Watercolour-Posters.jpg

A big WELCOME to you from CFS....God has definitely led you here...There are lots of lovely people here who are willing to help you in your walk with God..

God Bless
Jake

Hey, Welcome to a fellow Canuck....

May you find rest from the storms of life here with wonderful Christian brothers and sisters.

Back