New guy around here.

So I just want to say I'm new here and I've been looking for a place that would be helpful in my spiritual walk with our Lord and Savior. A little background info about me.. 3 months ago i started seeking God again. I had been Christian all my life, but there was a point in my life, roughly 2 years ago, where I strayed away from my walk with God. I refused to accept he existed and no longer wanted anything to do with him... I fell into a deep depression questioning whether life was even worth living. And there in my brokenness I realized that It was far better to have a deep connection with God than go through life alone. And I'm super happy I made the decision, because the past three months of my life have been the best! There is no way im turning back now. I also want to know, What is God doing in YOUR life? share your testimony or let me know the ways you're serving currently. God Bless you all!

Welcome again to cfs. Glad you could join us. We rejoice, with all of the angels that you have come back to the Lord!

Hmmmm, my testimony or what God is doing in my life..... well, He's reatoring my relationship with my children, taking me out of poverty, and guiding me through all the trials the devil is throwing at me. Helping me get stronger at resisting the enemy, and making me aware of all the devil's lies, tricks, and strategies. Helping me to only speak the Word by faith at all times, and to pattern my life after Jesus' perfect walk of love, compassion, forgiveness, and powerful anointing. For i realize that it is God who dwells within me who gives me the power and desire to do what pleases Him (Phil 2:13, John 14:10)

To God be the glory for the great things He is doing! For.greater is He within me than he that is in the world...1 jn 4:4

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

So I just want to say I'm new here and I've been looking for a place that would be helpful in my spiritual walk with our Lord and Savior. A little background info about me.. 3 months ago i started seeking God again. I had been Christian all my life, but there was a point in my life, roughly 2 years ago, where I strayed away from my walk with God. I refused to accept he existed and no longer wanted anything to do with him... I fell into a deep depression questioning whether life was even worth living. And there in my brokenness I realized that It was far better to have a deep connection with God than go through life alone. And I'm super happy I made the decision, because the past three months of my life have been the best! There is no way im turning back now. I also want to know, What is God doing in YOUR life? share your testimony or let me know the ways you're serving currently. God Bless you all!
Welcome 6string_Jesus_freak !! :D

Back