New Here

new here too thanks for inviting me chili

I knew I recognized your name Dear sis. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:dance::bow::guitar: Ho man your gonna like it here. TY Jesus!! this place is tite! You'll like it.
O dear Lord keep em coming. Amen.:groupray:

Chili out

New here

:israel:helloi think i will like it here. yall seem to be loving family i happily married have two daughters have 2 granndsons and 2 grandaughters right now we have no church to go to but are looking so pray for my family

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture730-037.gif

Welcome, we are happy that you found us. As Chili stated, you are going to like it here. You will learn and grow with all of us here. Every one here is great. We look forward to hearing from you.

Godbe4me

:israel:helloi think i will like it here. yall seem to be loving family i happily married have two daughters have 2 granndsons and 2 grandaughters right now we have no church to go to but are looking so pray for my family

Your in my prayers for a new church sis.

O sweet lord I pray for Angelgirl and family to find a new church where they can here YOUR word from your messenger/pastor. thank you Lord for bringing her here to CFS where she can strenghten her faith as she looks for a new church. Thank YOU Jesus, AMEN:groupray:

Welcome to CFS. So good to have you become part of the group. For the best benefit don't dabble; just post away. God Bless!

Back