New here!

New here!

Hello!

I am new here =) .. obviously. I am pretty excited to have the opportunity to join in discussion with other Christians. I was born again (rededicated my life) and baptized (first time in my adult life) on August 13 2008. My husband and I felt called to go up with one another and made our commitments a year before we were to be married. I initially started going back to church to just help out doing things here and there (at least thats what I wanted to do) but I didn't realize it was the voice of God calling me back to His place (I was a backslidden Christian) I actually didn't believe in anything Christian for a while.. but was then drawn back... long story.. Ill post it somewhere sometime. Anyway.. excited to be here!:smiley10:

Hey! Welcome to the forum! If you want, feel free to post your testimony in the testimony area :) We would love to hear about it!

Blessings!

Welcome :) Sounds like you have a really strong testimony! Other's stories of faith are so uplifting :) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Brother

Back