New Interpretation of Parable

From my perspective there is no comparison ......... I am a Christian and to consider anything or anyone other than Jesus would be denying my savior. The scripture in my bible says if anyone preaches another gospel he is to be accursed .. Gal 1:8

peter
Peter

Jesus is the best way, the easiest way and the only way into Paradise and my commentary makes that very clear........................Lou

Please re-read my interpretation...It's so easier to enter paradise through Grace, the only requirement is knowing Jesus as your Savior....................where as other religions require the Law or works that make it impossible, a small window, a narrow window impossible to enter into Paradise...you can not do it...........Grace is much easier, the only requirement is knowing Jesus as your Savior................................Lou

You said.........."It's so easier to enter paradise through Grace".

That my brother is just not the case. It is NOT easier, it is the ONLY WAY to God's heaven my brother. The way you stated it makes it appear that GRACE is one of many BUT it is easier than the others. That is the implication of the word "EASIER".

when you compare it to other religions, Grace is much easier, there are no works required other than to know Jesus as your Savior........................Asked Jesus Christ and He will tell you, Grace is much easier......You come as you are with all your sins......no works require......Is'nt that easier.............Ask anyone in the Christian community................Jesus is the best way, the easiest way and the only way into Paradise and my commentary makes that very clear........................Lou

Lou........why not just admit that you mis-spoke your thought and let it go at that. The more you are excusing the comment the worse it is sounding.

Again, the word "BEST" and "EASIEST" give the impression of other ways to younger Christians who read our comments on this forum. We are not your enemy and do not look to argue. It is simply that this is one of those things that can not be compromised on as a Christian. It is an "ESENTIAL" of the faith.

AMEN Peter!
Yes....Grace is the Only Way but it is the Easiest Way to Enter into the kingdom of Christ...Come as you are with all your sins.....What other religion in the world can make it that easy for.......No Law to fulfilled, no works involved as all the other religions in the world...... Come to Jesus Christ with all your sins...that's what Grace is all about...come as you are.......and that is very clear in my article/commentary and all of us Christian Believers, young and old, are a work in progress when we enter into the community of Believers......and it never ends. am quite sure a younger christian beleiver who is already in

Yes....Grace is the Only Way but it is the Easiest Way to Enter into the kingdom of Christ...Come as you are with all your sins.....What other religion in the world can make it that easy for.......No Law to fulfilled, no works involved as all the other religions in the world...... Come to Jesus Christ with all your sins...that's what Grace is all about...come as you are.......and that is very clear in my article/commentary and all of us Christian Believers, young and old, are a work in progress when we enter into the community of Believers......and it never ends. am quite sure a younger christian beleiver who is already in
Lou do you believe that Jesus is God?

peter

Lou do you believe that Jesus is God?

peter
I Believe in God the Father,
God the Son, JesusChrist
And God The Holy Spirit
Yes, I belive in the Trinity
and I have been sharing the gospel message of Jesus Christ about 31 years, going on 32
In your moment of times with the Lord,
ask Him about me,
ask Him if he knows me

GodBless
Lou

“ STRIVE TO ENTER THROUGH THE NARROW GATE ”

(New Interpretation of Parable)

What is the meaning of the parable? During the time of Jesus’ ministry before His death on the cross, He spoke mainly to the Jews of Israel. Most of the parables spoken by Jesus was about the nation of Israel and the Jewish Priesthood only and not about other nations or future Christians. Remember prior to the cross, Grace, as we know it today, did not exist during the ministry of Jesus as He spoke to the Jews prior to His death. In Luke 13vs24, Jesus said, “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.” What was Jesus referring to when He said “Narrow is the gate?” Was Jesus speaking about Himself as being the narrow gate?

No, He was not speaking about Himself. Jesus was talking about the Law as being the Narrow Gate, not Himself He was speaking about the Jewish nation, the Jewish Priesthood exclusively. Jesus was talking about the Law as being the Narrow Gate, a small window, not Himself. Jesus was saying It’s harder to enter Paradise through the Law, this small window, this narrow gate. Jesus was saying that people who are murders, adulteress, liars, envious, prideful, spiteful, hateful, not giving to the poor, not forgiving others, false witness, sexual fornicators, abusiveness of any sort, robbers and thieves, upright individuals that are good citizens and anyone born with an evil nature-that means every child, the rich, the poor, every teen, every adult, every mother, every father, every Jew and every gentile in the world will not enter into Paradise, the kingdom of God through the Law.

The Law is the Narrow Gate. The Law said no to anyone trying to enter the Gate of Paradise. The Law made the Gate of Paradise very narrow to enter-almost impossible to enter except for a few as the scripture said, “Many Are Called but Few Are Chosen” and Jesus was referring to the Jews and the Jewish Priesthood. Jesus spoke in parables and the Jewish Priesthood knew that Jesus was speaking about them in the parables according to NKJ Bible Matt 21vs45, and the parables were very confusing to the Jews at that time period, including many Christians and preachers today who are misinterpreting the Parable (NKJ Bible, Luke 13vs24 and Matt 7vs 12,14).

Jesus is not the Law, the Narrow Gate, where few can only enter. When Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected, the Flood Gates of Paradise became wide open, not narrow, to capture all of humanity and not just a few. Jesus became available as a Savior to everyone who would receive Him as their Savior, including the Jews and all the gentiles in the world. Yes, the Flood Gates of Grace became available to those who were murders, adulteress, liars, envious, prideful, spiteful, hateful, not caring about the poor, not forgiving others, false witness, sexual fornicators, abusiveness of any sort, robbers and thieves, upright individuals that are good citizens and anyone born with an evil nature-that means every child, the rich, the poor, every teen, every adult, every mother, every father, every Jew, and every gentile in the world.

Yes, the Flood Gates of Grace was extended to the “Thief on the cross” as he said to Jesus, “Do not forget me when you come into your kingdom and Jesus said “today you will be with me in Paradise.” A thief in those days committed probably murder or violent attacks upon their victims, but the Gate of Grace, excepting Christ as his Savior gave the thief access into Paradise. The Law, the Narrow Gate would have denied the thief access into Paradise, but the blood of Christ covers all of our sins from murder to mayhem to lying and most of all the evil nature that we inherited from Adam and Eve.

Christian preachers today used the parables mention in this commentary to make Christian Believers doubt their salvation or perhaps, never been saved which is not true. These parables were meant for the Jews only and not meant to condemn Christians who are weak in the faith or in the process of learning to live out their salvation in the midst of their sins-all of us are a work in progress. And anyone today who is trying to enter paradise by way of works via the narrow gate will be denied access.

Jesus opened wide the new Flood Gates of Grace to capture you and me-all the Jews and Gentiles in the world. Without Christ as your Savior, there is the Narrow Gate of the Law for you to contend with. The Narrow Gate of the Law is still in existence. If you seek to enter into the narrow gate of the Law or works, the Lord will say” I do not know you, depart from me and He was speaking to the Jews in general and the Jewish priesthood when He taught them in the streets of Jerusalem in NKJ Bible, Luke13vs25, 27 and the Jewish Priesthood always knew that Jesus was talking about them in all His parables as in Matt 21vs 45

There is also the narrow gate and the wide gate of destruction that Jesus spoke about in Matt 7vs12, 14. In verse 12 Jesus was talking to the Jewish prophets, the Jewish nation in general about the Law with respect to entering the narrow gate as well as the wide gate of destruction in verse 13,14. Jesus did not explain that parable from verse 13 to 14 or the parables in this commentary as He has in other parables. Jesus was referring to the wide gate of destruction as being the Gate of Hell. He was referring to the narrow gate as being the Law which made it impossible to entering into Paradise by fulfilling the Law or through works.Jesus was saying It’s harder to enter Paradise through the Law, this small window, this narrow gate. It’s much easier to enter Paradise through Grace, through Jesus Christ.

And the Gate of Hell is open wide to anyone, be it an atheist, agnostic, those who could care less about the afterlife and the list goes on and on and Hell has no requirements for entering-come as you are. The Law, the Narrow gate, has the requirement of fulfilling the Law to enter into Paradise. Who can fulfill the Law? It's hard, the window is so narrow and “Many are call but few are chosen” as Jesus stated.

But the Gate of Grace is wide open- it’s not narrow, there is no Law to fulfill. And it’s open wide to everyone, be it a murder, a thieve, an adulteress and the list goes on and on and the only simple requirement for entering into Paradise is accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior. These gates do exist. Yes, the Gate of Grace is wide open to everyone, both Jews and Gentiles-who believe in Christ Jesus as their Savior.

In summary, over the years many Christians have been taught by pastors and teachers to believe the prevailing view about the Narrow gate as being Jesus and the Lord has over the years given me another understanding about these parables. Yes, it’s much easier to enter Paradise through Grace than it is by way of the Law, this small window, this narrow window and that’s what Jesus was talking about. Jesus was saying It’s harder to enter Paradise through the Law, this small window, this narrow gate. When Jesus said, “Many are call, but few are chosen,” Jesus was talking about the Jewish priesthood and the Jewish nation "As Few Being Chosen." He was not talking about Christian Believers.

I am just presenting this new view of the parables for Pastors and Believers to consider, accept and to mull over in their spare time as well as having a new view of the parables to teach and share with others. Regardless of your views or assessment of my interpretation about these parables, continue to go on doing what the Lord has call you to do-whether it’s sharing the gospel message of Christ, feeding the poor, praying for the sick, caring about your earthly family and the family of God in your church.

END

GOD BLESS

Lou Barreto, An Original Commentary Publication, December 22, 2014, Kingdom Come Publishers

While it does say that grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
You would be mistaken to think that people were not saved before Calvary or" counted righteous" and that the grace of God was not in evidence or manifested.
For is it not written "Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord"?
ALL men from Abel onwards that are recorded were saved in, by and through Jesus Christ.
Even in the garden of Eden . The plan of salvation was laid out as too the progressive will of God as to its outworking.
First by the covering (and therefore sacrifice ) of animal skins then of the promise given. Which showed its passing and temporary nature .
For if the covering would have restored them ,why the need of a promise?
Abel then by his offering acknowledge his sin and the righteousness of God and his faith in the coming promise of Jesus Christ .
Caine on the other hand as all the false religions of the world sought to establish his own righteousness by his own good works and the sweat of his brow . and put his faith in his own works and thus the "fruit of the field" (already cursed) Rather than in Christ . Which is why he found "no place of repentance" for he had rejected Gods way through the blood of Jesus Christ .
THAT is the narrow way I am the door said Jesus .
You need to check with all relevant scripture first to be fully convinced . Otherwise you will jump to a wrogn conclusion.

in Christ
gerald

when you compare it to other religions, Grace is much easier, there are no works required other than to know Jesus as your Savior........................Asked Jesus Christ and He will tell you, Grace is much easier......You come as you are with all your sins......no works require......Is'nt that easier.............Ask anyone in the Christian community................Jesus is the best way, the easiest way and the only way into Paradise and my commentary makes that very clear........................Lou

By grace are ye saved through faith (not by works) and faith is also a gift of God.
But being BORNagain is not the end but just the beginning .
ONCE you are saved there are those "good works preordained form before the foundation of the world" (Eph) we are called to do.

in Christ
gerald

You would be mistaken to think that people were not saved before Calvary or" counted righteous" and that the grace of God was not in evidence or manifested.
ALL men from Abel onwards that are recorded were saved in, by and through Jesus Christ.
Even in the garden of Eden . The plan of salvation was laid out as too the progressive will of God as to its outworking.
First by the covering (and therefore sacrifice ) of animal skins then of the promise given. Which showed its passing and temporary nature .
Abel then by his offering acknowledge his sin and the righteousness of God and his faith in the coming promise of Jesus Christ .
Caine on the other hand as all the false religions of the world sought to establish his own righteousness by his own good works and the sweat of his brow . and put his faith in his own works and thus the "fruit of the field" (already cursed) Rather than in Christ . Which is why he found "no place of repentance" for he had rejected Gods way through the blood of Jesus Christ .
You need to check with all relevant scripture first to be fully convinced . Otherwise you will jump to a wrogn conclusion.

in Christ
gerald

in Christ
gerald
Yes...your right there were some that were saved prior to Calvary...the scripture is very cleaar and it is in my article "Many are Call, but few are Chosen"(read it) ...some were saved by faith such as Abraham, King David and others who sought the Lord by Faith..but the window was very narrow TO ENTER Paradise prior to Calvary..there were not many saved prior to Calvary...Jesus said,"Few were chosen"...............narrowiness means hard, very diffficult.....Grace/Calvary is beautiful..It's meant for Jews and all the gentiles in the world....As a non-believer "You come to Jesus as you are with all your sins, all your garbage....there are no laws to fulfill or works to do and that is what i mean by narrowness, no laws to fulfill, no works involved...and that is what Jesus was talking about........"Come as you are with all your sins to Jesus"........ And the Lord will then begin to change the inner person within you as you walk with Him. Yes there will be trial and tribulations for new and mature believers and there will be joy/blessings as you become a work in progress til departure time.....thanks for your response...............................Lou

Yes...your right there were some that were saved prior to Calvary...the scripture is very cleaar and it is in my article "Many are Call, but few are Chosen"(read it) ...some were saved by faith such as Abraham, King David and others who sought the Lord by Faith..but the window was very narrow TO ENTER Paradise prior to Calvary..there were not many saved prior to Calvary...Jesus said,"Few were chosen"...............narrowiness means hard, very diffficult.....Grace/Calvary is beautiful..It's meant for Jews and all the gentiles in the world....As a non-believer "You come to Jesus as you are with all your sins, all your garbage....there are no laws to fulfill or works to do and that is what i mean by narrowness, no laws to fulfill, no works involved...and that is what Jesus was talking about........"Come as you are with all your sins to Jesus"........ And the Lord will then begin to change the inner person within you as you walk with Him. Yes there will be trial and tribulations for new and mature believers and there will be joy/blessings as you become a work in progress til departure time.....thanks for your response...............................Lou

"SOME we saved prior to Calvary".

"SOME"????

Do you realize how goofy that comment is????

In Revelation 13:8, we read a description of Jesus as “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
Lou........ that means Jesus’ sacrifice is available to people no matter when they lived in history.

In other words, although Jesus was crucified in A.D. 33 but from God’s eternal perspective, that sacrifice has been available “from the foundation of the world” and thus able to save anyone in world history. All the Old testament saints were saved by FAITH looking forward and we are saved by FAITH looking backwards.......both looking at the same event.

To say that "SOME" of the Old Test. saints were saved is really a very bad theological mistake and teaching...IMO.

I must say to you that your theology is really rather befuddling to me and I can not help but wonder where you are getting your thoughts and knowledge from because it certainly is not from the Scriptures.

It's always been by faith. The Law did not come until Moses, and only to keep people safe from the enemy. Obey God, get good things. Disobey, and not get good things.

Jesus is not telling a Parable, and it's not as complex as what this post makes it sound. There is only one way to life, and that is faith in Jesus or through faith. Abraham walked by faith, and pleased God.
There are lots of other things that look good, but only that one path through the gate leads to life.

Even Israel can be grafted back in............ IF THEY BELIEVE. Some forget that verse is there thinking Israel gets a special free ride. Not so.

Rom 11:23 kjva And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

So even God's own choosen elect by which the proise was made have to believe. That means the Law never saved anyone.

Reading through this, I can see why folks get confused by simple scriptures.

The confusion comes by beign led by oens own intillect rather than by the Holy Spirit .
For He is not confused though soemtimes we are and lack understanding .
The first preimise of the original argument is the mistakien belief that this is a parable . It is not it is simply stating the facts as to how one enters the kingdom of God or aproaches of comes to God.
All the parables that I am aware of that are in the main in Mathew . Speak of the principles of the kingdom of God .
"To what shall we liken the kingdom of God .........?"
Second all though Jesus principally came to the Jews and "to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" That is because of the principle salvation belongs to the Jews first THEN the gentiles .
Which was why Jesus rarely ministered to gentiles and even spoke the the seophonecian woman and said it I ahve come to the lost sheep of the house of Israel...
But that still does not say that the gospel that was preached to those "who were near " is not the same gospel that was and is now "preached to them that are afar off"
ALl men from Able onwards for certain who believed in the comming promise were counted righteous " but not made perfect without us "who were in the main the gentiles who came after .
They all came by and though faith in the blood of the lamb .
They as others have said look forwards to the cross .We look back and we both as it were look unto jesus the author and the finisher of our faith .

In Christ
gerald

It has ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT THE GATE AND NARROW THE WAY .
Jesus has ALWAYS been the savior of all who believed even form Abel.
But not did believe and they perished.

Mat 7:13 "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
Mat 7:14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Grace is not easy, it never was. God gave up his only Son to offer up as a sacrifice, so as to bring salvation to men that were not worthy of it. Grace came by Jesus Christ, and his suffering was not a easy thing to overcome by any means. Being a Christian also is not easy, as we are called to be "solders". We are in a battle against principalities, powers and wicked spirits in the heavenly realm, and not to mention our own flesh which is a constant reminder that sin is always present. Resisting the Devil is not done automatically for us, as we must be the ones resisting. If grace was easy than that single lane highway would be packed with traffic that leads directly to the throne of God. But since that road is hard, and narrow very few are willing to even attempt to cross over to find life. Any old dead fish can float down stream, that's easy, but is very hard to swim upstream.

Brother Lou, I understand were you are coming from in your thoughts about grace being easy, but I do not believe you can take what Jesus was saying as connecting it to grace. It is more of what the true believers will experience in their lives being on that narrow road.

The Old Testament fore told of this highway, that only the redeemed could walk upon.

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
Isa 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
Isa 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

It is very interesting that Jesus is known as the "way", which means, "highway". John the Baptist main job which he received from God was to "prepare" a highway for the Lord and make straight his path.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Mar 1:2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, "Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way (highway),
Mar 1:3 the voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way (highway) of the Lord, make his paths straight,"

How does one prepare a highway? There is only one way, and that is through "repentance". This is what John preached every where he went.
Without repentance no one can get on this highway.

Welcome

JOHN 10 : 9
9I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.a (NIV)
most translations use the word door

Didn't Jesus come to full fill because man could not?
Why would He impose the very thing He knew was impossible for Jews or anyone else to live up to?
Coffee time I will look back at this in a little while

Thanks,

peter
I

Here then is why 'translations ' that put in their own interpretations as to how to translate not only go amiss but give a totally different 'picture ' or spiritual concept and understanding. But simply bring confusion and progressively less and less understanding .
For the word 'gate' is inconsistent with all other scripture that speaks of the temple the house that do not have a gate for an entrance but a door.

The scriptures themselves give you the answer as to why the law . and can be found in Romans .

The use of it is easier to enter by grace . Implies that though the law is by contrast hard a person can still be saved by the law .
The law is not hard it is impossible to be 'saved' by the law .
For no man is justified by the law for ALL have broken it .

in Christ
gerald

It is very interesting that Jesus is known as the "way", which means, "highway". John the Baptist main job which he received from God was to "prepare" a highway for the Lord and make straight his path.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Mar 1:2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, "Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way (highway),
Mar 1:3 the voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way (highway) of the Lord, make his paths straight,"

How does one prepare a highway? There is only one way, and that is through "repentance". This is what John preached every where he went.
Without repentance no one can get on this highway.

I have been looking at the Word for a few years (Man, time goes by quick)

I use to be KJV only because I started off reading Peter Ruckman. Fight with anyone who wanted to read any other translation.

Thank God for Peter Ruckman. One thing instilled in me is that God's Word is perfect and without contradictions. So, I did not care for his book about Tongues and why the ceased, but still, a good teacher.

I have learned there are some really bad translations out there, but not all of them are "REALLY" bad. The KJV which I use has lots of issues, but is the most consistant in Wording to look things ups.

anyway.

The Word is a person, it's alive, it is God, the Same as God is the Word.

"I am not saying Jesus is the Word of God and 1/3 of some God system"

God is the same as the Word though.

So, reading the Word, you read the Word as your listening to a person that you know and have a realationship with.

Jesus said.......... Narrow is the Path........ Straight is the Gate.

Only one path, only one Gate. There is no other way, but on that path, and toward that one Gate.

Joh 10:7-10 kjva 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus said, I am the Door, and the sheep come in through that one door and get saved. Not only that, but the sheep Go in and out that door and find Pastor. The Sheep Hear his voice and come back in, go back out. Following the good shepard, He gives them protection from the wolf, the theif that came to kill, steal and destory. He gives the sheep life, and gives it abundantly.

Joh 10:5 kjva And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him:[/B] for they know not the voice of strangers.

Joh 10:12 kjva But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The Wolf.................

This guy is the strangers voice, He calls out to sheep to lead them away from the door.

Back to Matt 7

Mat 7:14-17 kjva 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The sheep that hear his voice, and follow, doing all the shepard says, and come when He calls, are fit to be used by the Shepard, and He leads them to life abundantly. The Lord is my shepard, I shall not want, He causes me to lie down in green Pastures.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Beware of the false prophets, the Wolves who come as sheep to get the sheep off the narrow path, and away from the gate.

Many are called, few are choosen............... Why? They want to do their own things and not stay on the narrow Road, some following after the teachings of the Wolf.

Pro 4:18-19 kjva 18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

So, staying on the Narrow road, Hearing the Good shepards voice keeps us on that narrow path. The path of the just gets better and better, and life abundantly now in this time.

Off the path, away from the good shepard, it gets dark, and people run into problems that don't make sense. They get confused as to why God has them go through the things they have to go through.

On God's path, we miss sicknessville, we miss Calamity town, and things get better and better. Staying on the Narrow path, and focused only on the Door Jesus opens, the only Gate, we find life, and find it in great measure.

I have been looking at the Word for a few years (Man, time goes by quick)

I use to be KJV only because I started off reading Peter Ruckman. Fight with anyone who wanted to read any other translation.

Thank God for Peter Ruckman. One thing instilled in me is that God's Word is perfect and without contradictions. So, I did not care for his book about Tongues and why the ceased, but still, a good teacher.

I have learned there are some really bad translations out there, but not all of them are "REALLY" bad. The KJV which I use has lots of issues, but is the most consistant in Wording to look things ups.

anyway.

The Word is a person, it's alive, it is God, the Same as God is the Word.

"I am not saying Jesus is the Word of God and 1/3 of some God system"

God is the same as the Word though.

So, reading the Word, you read the Word as your listening to a person that you know and have a realationship with.

Jesus said.......... Narrow is the Path........ Straight is the Gate.

Only one path, only one Gate. There is no other way, but on that path, and toward that one Gate.

Joh 10:7-10 kjva 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus said, I am the Door, and the sheep come in through that one door and get saved. Not only that, but the sheep Go in and out that door and find Pastor. The Sheep Hear his voice and come back in, go back out. Following the good shepard, He gives them protection from the wolf, the theif that came to kill, steal and destory. He gives the sheep life, and gives it abundantly.

Joh 10:5 kjva And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him:[/B] for they know not the voice of strangers.

Joh 10:12 kjva But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The Wolf.................

This guy is the strangers voice, He calls out to sheep to lead them away from the door.

Back to Matt 7

Mat 7:14-17 kjva 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The sheep that hear his voice, and follow, doing all the shepard says, and come when He calls, are fit to be used by the Shepard, and He leads them to life abundantly. The Lord is my shepard, I shall not want, He causes me to lie down in green Pastures.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Beware of the false prophets, the Wolves who come as sheep to get the sheep off the narrow path, and away from the gate.

Many are called, few are choosen............... Why? They want to do their own things and not stay on the narrow Road, some following after the teachings of the Wolf.

Pro 4:18-19 kjva 18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

So, staying on the Narrow road, Hearing the Good shepards voice keeps us on that narrow path. The path of the just gets better and better, and life abundantly now in this time.

Off the path, away from the good shepard, it gets dark, and people run into problems that don't make sense. They get confused as to why God has them go through the things they have to go through.

On God's path, we miss sicknessville, we miss Calamity town, and things get better and better. Staying on the Narrow path, and focused only on the Door Jesus opens, the only Gate, we find life, and find it in great measure.

You may not like what Brother Ruckman teachings on Tongues but IMO he is 100% Scripturally correct.

What we like and think must always be subjected to the filter of God's Word and if there is an error, it is not the Word of God.

You may not like what Brother Ruckman teachings on Tongues but IMO he is 100% Scripturally correct.

What we like and think must always be subjected to the filter of God's Word and if there is an error, it is not the Word of God.

I speak in tongues all the time though Major. Around others who speak in tongues. Sort of normal for me.

So even though Ruckman was wrong about tongues, His other teaching was very good and helpful.

To think everyone has everything 100% scripturally correct is wrong thinking. We all have goofy doctrines that need fixed.

Back