New kid on the block !!

New kid on the block !!

My name is Karen ... aka Lady Karen here on the board !! I am brand new as of today ... I was just was waiting for the ok to start posting & then it showed up today so here I am.

Well, who am I ? I am married to a wonderful man for 30 years & we have 3 adult children - 27, 24, 20 years old + 1 daughter in law as of this summer. My two older ones are on there own & my daughter is the only one left here at home w/ us.

I enjoy making new friends & I also collect postcards { 2,319 ) as of today but each day I get some in the mail so I might have to run a new total from time to time. I also collect teddy bears, key chains & spoons from all over as well.

I am a Christian & have been for 19 years we attend a Church of Christ in the area & we are very active in it too. My husband teaches from time to time & I help with the YOUTH RALLIES & my daughter went from being ah camper to STAFF this year at the youth camp that she has been attending since she was a child so it is a blessing to all !!

So, want to know more about me ... Just ask !!

Welcome Lady Karen...
we have a wonderful community and so glad that you can be part of it in praising God and learning to follow Christ Jesus more closely...
:groupray:

Welcome! Glad to see another member. You are new to the forum, but you definitely aren't new to Christianity! I am however, so maybe we can help each other out :)

1648127rrke0oufhu.gif

My name is Karen ... aka Lady Karen here on the board !! I am brand new as of today ... I was just was waiting for the ok to start posting & then it showed up today so here I am.

Well, who am I ? I am married to a wonderful man for 30 years & we have 3 adult children - 27, 24, 20 years old + 1 daughter in law as of this summer. My two older ones are on there own & my daughter is the only one left here at home w/ us.

I enjoy making new friends & I also collect postcards { 2,319 ) as of today but each day I get some in the mail so I might have to run a new total from time to time. I also collect teddy bears, key chains & spoons from all over as well.

I am a Christian & have been for 19 years we attend a Church of Christ in the area & we are very active in it too. My husband teaches from time to time & I help with the YOUTH RALLIES & my daughter went from being ah camper to STAFF this year at the youth camp that she has been attending since she was a child so it is a blessing to all !!

So, want to know more about me ... Just ask !!

Welcome Lady Karen! I live in Australia and I must say I really loved your introduction. This website is awesome and I look forward to getting to know you better! :groupray:

Back