New looks

It is certainly different and my first reaction was Wow it is bright but I am adjusting and rather like it however I suffer from partial colour blindness so I am the wrong person to give a valid opinion.

I am one that doesn't like change much, however I must say . . .

WOW!
AWESOME!
COOL!

This change I like!

:israel::israel::israel:

Pretty cool looking but I think it is a little to bright. Honestly there are days when I have headaches that I really would have to wear shades to view this.

Do we have the option of changing back to the old one through usercp? :eek:

I just have a problem now where the words are all itty bitty, and I have to scroll to the right to read. I hate the scrolling part. I prefer being able to read a post without going back and forth.

Otherwise the new look is fine. :) I know first hand how much work goes into this type of thing.

Hold down CTRL and press "+" and it will increase the font size.

Hello!
I barely had time to get used to the old look, and I do like this. I can tone down the brightness on my computer. But Bookworm is right, the font in the message boxes is tiny. Can you make it about this size? Those of us in bifocals will love you forever if you could, lol.

Gee whiz, in here less than 24 hours and I'm already griping. Sorry!
Peace and blessings,
Joyce

Oh, there we go. Control and + works -- I had forgotten about that. Duhh!
Peace and blessings - and a thank you!
Joyce

Control plus makes it bigger but also crops both sides of the page.

Do we have the option of changing back to the old one through usercp? :eek:

I just have a problem now where the words are all itty bitty, and I have to scroll to the right to read. I hate the scrolling part. I prefer being able to read a post without going back and forth.

Otherwise the new look is fine. :) I know first hand how much work goes into this type of thing.

On my way, correcting this issue. :)

Back