New Member And Struggling :/

YES!!!

Read your Bible, as a new believer that is the only trustworthy way to get to know Father and know His will for your life, have a reading plan that will take you through the whole Bible in one year and when you read have a conversation with Father, talk with Him about what you are reading, if you don't understand it then ask Him for clarification, it might come that day or a week later or maybe even years later, but trust in faith that He will respond when you are ready to understand, if something you read convicts you then confess your sin and He will cleanse you, if you are struggling then appropriate the promise that concerns you and always have a pencil and paper when you read to write down His responses, I'm convinced that many times I didn't hear from Him because I wasn't attentive so He didn't waste His time in answering me, learn from my mistake, always be ready to write down what He says, and pray it in to your soul, otherwise the seed is falling on the road side and Jesus taught the birds will come and take it out of your heart.

Gene

Hello everyone this is my first post I look forward to talking to other believers on this site. Ok I've been feeling guilty for a while, sometimes I don't know if its conviction from God or my own conscience because I want to have fun and do things that may be sinful in my life and just lose my heavenly rewards. In other words I just want the free ticket to heaven but I don't want to have to give up or avoid certain things that christians shouldn't do like partying, drinking and things like that. I've been wondering if I'm truly saved because of this and it's driving me crazy. I think the name for this is lukewarm but I'm not sure.. If anybody can give me some positive advice I'd really really appreciate it! Thank you in advance!
Just the fact you are this honest about your life would show that you are on the right path.

Back