New Member from Australia

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

Jan here. I came across your site yesterday when I Googled Freedom Jesus. I had been chatting with an online friend about freedom.

Thank you for accepting me here. I have had a brief look around and am very encouraged by what I see.

We are retired now and living in a country town in NSW, Australia. We were looking for community after commuting a lot. My hubby Barry's main interest is singing and playing guitar and we play for senior fundraisers etc and give concerts at Aged Care homes.

I do look forward to joining in here and getting to know people.

Blessings - Jan

Hi Jan,

Welcome to CFS!!! Its great to have another Aussie join the forums :) Btw i play guitar at church and i love the instrument to pieces..Been playing for about 6 years now...Im 23....

Looking forward to hearing from you more.

Cheers
Jake

Could somone please tell me when I will be able to see My Profile, and also others.

And also about Partial Members and Full Members. I have seen members with less than 10 posts Full members, and someone with a large number of posts as a Partial Member

Thank you.

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

Jan here. I came across your site yesterday when I Googled Freedom Jesus. I had been chatting with an online friend about freedom.

Thank you for accepting me here. I have had a brief look around and am very encouraged by what I see.

We are retired now and living in a country town in NSW, Australia. We were looking for community after commuting a lot. My hubby Barry's main interest is singing and playing guitar and we play for senior fundraisers etc and give concerts at Aged Care homes.

I do look forward to joining in here and getting to know people.

Blessings - Jan

Hi Jan, I have just joined; I am from Perth.

Back