New member has arrived

New member has arrived

Hi I am new here.It took me awhile to get in. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get in, but I am here. This place looks active and a good place to be. We shall see.:)

Welcome Charity,

Glad you were able to get in. You'll find this is a good place to share encouragement and advice with fellow believers.

Many blessings,

Don

Welcome , Charity .... I assure you the wait will be worth it . Glad to have you here .Tell us a little about yourself .

Please look over the forum rules... Thanks

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site. __________________

ecard_img22.jpg

A little about me. I am married to a wonderful man, and we have 2 children.I have 3 lovely grandchildren. I am a long time christian who loves her Lord.

Welcome to the site. You'll quickly learn to love it here. This is such a refreshing site compared to others. Just jump on in and make yourself at home.

Hi Charity!! It,s good to see a new face here. I think you will like it here:D Im sure of that. Every body calls me Chili. Have fun, look n learn. God bless.
Chili out.

Welcome-43.gif

To everyone that gave me a welcome, I thank you. When I join a new board and I dont get many welcome's, I leave, for I asume they are not to friendly.I like kind and friendly people, which all of you seem to be here. :)

Back