New member here =)

New member here =)

Hello there everyone! I am a new member here. My mother is Lady_Karen and my now adopted big brother is Caveman so I thought I would join here. My name is Kalyn, I am 20 years old and I have been a Christian for 6 years this year (November 23, 2003). Uhm, I'm currently attending college to receive my Associate Degree in Office Administration. My favorite TV show is NCIS and my favorite singer is Kelly Clarkson.

Uhm, well, I don't know what else to say, so if you would like to know me better.... Just ask! :) I'm open to questions :D.

See you all around!
God Bless.
-Kalyn :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Hmmm ... I seem to know this person from somewhere not sure where from but if it comes to me ... I will figure it out !!! Oh now I know her ... she is my daughter !!!!

Anyway ... A BIG WELCOME from MOM :groupray:

:D :D :D :D :D

Welcome Princess K! :D

There are lots of great people here! Everyone make sure you get to know her as she is AWESOME!

Princess K

Glad to have you on board....Hope you have a great time here at the CFS...

Rock on
Jake
----------
P.S

Edit: Caveman is one of the most great people ive met online...

He rocks...

Jake
----------

1099131x55uln6x7j.gif

Greetings in the name of Christ, one and all:

I am here in this forum introducing myself on strict orders from Dusty, who has threatened me with eternal banishment from the forum if I did not introduce myself here at once. :) No, I'm just kidding.

Let's see, what to say ... Well, I joined this site to get more involved in Christian dialogue, to be edified and an edifier. I like discussing the Bible and doing evangelism. Although we're temporarily shut down for the winter, some other Christians and I do outreach ministry in public every Sunday during the spring, summer, and fall. Our ministry is called Alexandria Gospel Outreach. The URL for the ministry web site should appear below in my signature, but if not the site can be found on the internet by doing a Google search in case you're interested in reading some ministry reports, checking out the quizzes we use and in general how we do the outreach. I also have a personal blog at wordpress.com called "Grammateus" (you can search for that, too, but it should be in my signature below). Other things I like to do or have enjoyed in the past: writing, teaching, web site creation, HTML, CSS, learning and tinkering with Java, studying German, watching German movies, and reading fiction (fantasy stuff like Lord of the Rings and post-apocalyptic fiction are probably my favorites).

I look forward to sharing on these boards.

Back