Hello!

I'm a 20 years old catholic girl from Europe. I'm a music addict and have few long-term fandoms. I love MBTI typology and art, also likes philosophy and theology. I was born in catholic family (now divorced), received all initial sacraments and I try to do my best to live as active christian life as I am capable of.

I joined the forum for few reasons. I needed a community, mostly because my parish is really introverted and since I graduated a christian high school I really miss the feeling of community and active sharing of our faith (sharing it in my tiny family is great but not enought). There is a catholic community at my university but they focus mostly on students from hostels and their activities are at evenings when I need to be at home and prepare for school.

My next reason for joining was that christian forums help me a lot when searching for answers in confussions. Mostly because of my few years lasting scrupulosity and recent spiritual crisis. While reading other people's questions I thought that maybe I can help them too. I rememeber how amazing it was to realize that there are also other people experiencing something similar.

Great influense to joining was during recent WYD in Cracow, when pope Francis mentioned that we need to get out of shells and do something, help as many people in as many ways as we can (I don't remember exactly, but this ideas from his speeches really hit me.)

I believe that if I will need help or advise (or just will want to share an experience) there will be some nice people who would sacrifice their time to reply and hopefuly I will be able to help other members too :)

May God Bless You!

Hello!

I'm a 20 years old catholic girl from Europe. I'm a music addict and have few long-term fandoms. I love MBTI typology and art, also likes philosophy and theology. I was born in catholic family (now divorced), received all initial sacraments and I try to do my best to live as active christian life as I am capable of.

I joined the forum for few reasons. I needed a community, mostly because my parish is really introverted and since I graduated a christian high school I really miss the feeling of community and active sharing of our faith (sharing it in my tiny family is great but not enought). There is a catholic community at my university but they focus mostly on students from hostels and their activities are at evenings when I need to be at home and prepare for school.

My next reason for joining was that christian forums help me a lot when searching for answers in confussions. Mostly because of my few years lasting scrupulosity and recent spiritual crisis. While reading other people's questions I thought that maybe I can help them too. I rememeber how amazing it was to realize that there are also other people experiencing something similar.

Great influense to joining was during recent WYD in Cracow, when pope Francis mentioned that we need to get out of shells and do something, help as many people in as many ways as we can (I don't remember exactly, but this ideas from his speeches really hit me.)

I believe that if I will need help or advise (or just will want to share an experience) there will be some nice people who would sacrifice their time to reply and hopefuly I will be able to help other members too :)

May God Bless You!
Welcome to CFS SilvaMay,
I am looking forward to some good fellowship and encouraging one another to grow in Christ.

In case you have not yet had a chance to look over the forum policies and procedures I have posted a direct link. This ensures your time spent here in CFS is a safe and enjoyable time.

Again Welcome and blessed to have you here as well.
God Bless
FCJ

Hello!

May God Bless You!

Welcome SilvaMay! It's great to have you apart of our forum. I look forward to conversing with you.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Welcome to the forums.
This is an excellent community and the people are better than nice - they are amazing! ;)
I look forward to seeing your posts and threads soon. :)

Hello there any welcome to our lovely community of Christians. :)

You're in for a lot of fun! You will:

• Laugh
  • Think
  • Discuss
  • Study
  • Read
  • Cry - yes you will...we have some sad stories and heartbreaking stories :cry:
You can still cry with joy though and that what we want (y)

I know you're itching to get involved and probably are bored by reading this, for that reason I'll shut up and let you explore.
If you need anything, feel free to start a thread here.

Have fun! ;)

Back