Hi I just found this site thanks to chili. so decided to join. i am 66 and live in california. my husband and i work as caregivers. been doing this kind of work since 1996. hope to meet alot of new people on here and find some of the old friends i made on another forum i was on, that is shutting down the end of this month.
gemblm

gemblm - Welcome to CFS. We heard all about the other site shutting down and everyone seeking an alternative place to fellowship is welcome here at CFS. Nice to have you here. :)

Pastor Gary

CFS Moderator

Hey Gemblm..good seeing you here at CFS...hope you stick around and find CFS a great site to belong too..AND A BIG OL'
2183565mk432lnn82.gif
LOVE YA GIRLIE!!

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture733-yellow-welcome.gif

We are so glad you decided to join with us here. I know you will love it. We look forward to hearing more from you.

God Bless you,

Godbe4me

thank you. now if i could just figure out how to get my siggy on here. i take it you don't use photobucket in here? that is where my siggys are. thank you. gemblm

GEMBLM!!!!!!!! You made it. My dear friend Praise the Lord!! :bow: That was a quick change far out girl.Gemblm is a very good sister if mine from Positive thoughts.com. She has sooooo much to share. As ya might know PT is shuttin down on the 30 of June.So I invited all of PT here to come n join us here at CFS. They are a fine bunch of god lovin people. Gemblm
Welcome-43.gif

I threw an extra chili on the grill 4 ya sis
grill_150.jpg

Thanks for comming
Chili out.

WE do use photo bucket sis! :)

:welcome: to CFS..Great to have you here as part of our online commnunity..

Hope you enjoy your stay...

God Bless
Jake

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You will love the site and the people. I haven't been a member long but I sure like it here. Don't be bashful. Just join on in.

Back