Hi Everyone,

Bradley A, from Fort Smith AR. I am 58 years old. I am currently out to pasture. I am on SS Disabilty for arthrthis. I happily married to the love of life, and rock. God is so faithful to me.

I have a zeal for Chirst to be in my heart. At this moment I am going through a triall in my life. This trial began in September of last year. God is teaching me to lean on Him, to give him the control of my life. In the past anytime I was faced with a crisis I ran from God.
This time I given it all to God to handle. I lost my job in September of last year. We had only my wife's disability for income. Through the grace, mercy of God he provided for us throughout that time. I was denied unemployement. Job search yield no interviews. I had applied for SS Disability at that time also. God worked in that area, my disability was approved. We are still in need of prayers for provision. I trust in the Lord to be faithful to us.

As I mature as a Christain and my faith becomes stronger I thirst for knowledge and wisdom from God. To give God the glory for all he does in life.

Welcome Warrior. I am new here also, but it does not take one long to know, God is in this place. I am sorry about your job.
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

welcome63.jpg

Back