Hello,

Just recently came back to God in a rather dramatic way after being away for a very long time and thought I would join a forum to help increase my fellowship a bit since I seem unable to fit into any church system that is out there....so far, still looking of course.

I look forward to gathering some information and hopefully can grab a few answers to some questions I have been having.

Thanks for having me.

Reactions: Juk
Hello,

Just recently came back to God in a rather dramatic way after being away for a very long time and thought I would join a forum to help increase my fellowship a bit since I seem unable to fit into any church system that is out there....so far, still looking of course.

I look forward to gathering some information and hopefully can grab a few answers to some questions I have been having.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the community!

Hi spookycolt! I look forward to getting to know you. It's great to find your way back to God, isn't it? I've been through the same myself.

Reactions: Juk
Hello,

Thanks for having me.

Welcome spooky colt,
I am glad you came home for the Father and all of us missed you while you were away.
Now then kick off those shoes and stay a while and lets get some good fellowship going.
Welcome back home and Welcome to the CFS family as well.
Blessings
Jim

Welcome aboard our ship of happy, friendly Christians!

I'm sure our loving members will be able to guide you on your path with God.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member.

(y)

Back