New Organization Of Categories & Forums

HisManySongs

Passed on, February 28, 2022
I've made a change the way forums are organized.

There is now a new category titled Open Discussions.

Underneath are (currently) three forums, General Discussions, Doctrinal Discussions, & Events.

I may expand this to include additional specific forums. Suggestions are welcome.

I think the new organization is good, but could I request the staff make a more detailed account of what constitutes a "Doctrinal Issue". Perhaps like a test or three key points like: A doctrinal issue is something that (A) Is important to the Faith, (B) Has disagreement within different denominations and (C) Is a divisive subject in Christianity.

I'm just brainstorming because I think it will be difficult to distinguish what is a doctrinal issue and the penalties appear fairly stiff.

I think the new organization is good, but could I request the staff make a more detailed account of what constitutes a "Doctrinal Issue". Perhaps like a test or three key points like: A doctrinal issue is something that (A) Is important to the Faith, (B) Has disagreement within different denominations and (C) Is a divisive subject in Christianity.

I'm just brainstorming because I think it will be difficult to distinguish what is a doctrinal issue and the penalties appear fairly stiff.
A good suggestion. I was planning to move some threads into that forum to show what is meant.

Back