New Timeline

Then why bother with Christianity if you don't believe the Scriptures are correct? If you believe the Scriptures, then my counting is based on that alone. If you don't, then don't bother with it :)

I most certainly do believe the Scriptures are the word of God. Now tell me simply and honestly, which Hebrew source do you believe to be correct? The Hebrew at the time of the LXX or the Hebrew 900 years after Christ? They do not agree...which do YOU count as the true accounting? If the MT then you are saying that the Hebrew Scriptures up until Christ were incorrect yet in John 17:17 He says they are the truth...so just tell me which is what God delivered to Moses, the earlier one which was believed for 1,000s of years or the later one almost 1,000 years after Christ (the source for which was largely the Talmud)?

I think whatever I said, you'd disagree so... I use the KJV because that's what I grew up with so that's what I used in my study.

Thanks Ab! Paul and the Apostles (except Matthew) all quote from the Septuagint. The KJV used the Masoretic (which had not been written in the time of Jesus and the Apostles)....the Majority Text is based on the Septuagint as well. So just for your study purposes, look up Genesis 5 in the Septuagint and compare it to the KJV...there is about a 600 years difference in the timeline at this point. The reason I am telling you this is because if you intend to publish you might as well cover all you bases...maybe you could include a footnote or say something like "If the Masoretic is the correct text, then...",

Otherwise I have enjoyed what I have been able to read so far and agree with almost everything (not trying to be disagreeable just as factual as my understanding can muster by the help of the Spirit of Truth in me). Also you are an excellent writer and undoubtedly very learned and I do see the angle from which you are approaching this. I am sure I will gain much in the whole experience. Whether I agree or disagree 100% is irrelevant who on earth 100% agrees with anyone else? We all believe we are in agreement with the word of God whether Calvinist, Baptist, Orthodox, etc.

So in your perspective, are we IN the 7th set of 1,000 years now or just very, very close? How does the 2nd coming fit into this timeline?

brother Paul

Last edited:
:) Thanks for the kind words. No I don't believe we're in the 7000th year, the 6000th, if my study is correct, ends in 2025. I don't have anything about the 2nd coming in my study because I didn't do it to find the "date" but to focus on Jesus' first coming. One could yes take my study and make it all about the end times, but I didn't do that. I suppose I should have just stopped after the resurrection and left it at that, but I was curious. Honestly I hope it's correct so we can go home :)

Last edited:
Well at least I will say you have studied hard my brother....you have struggled hard to put it all together. I cannot be sure based on what I know to be true (the three considerations must be addressed) that this is correct because the Apostles dealt with a different timeline (at least for Genesis 5).

Thanks for the kind words. :) As far as I'm concerned, everything fits according to the entire KJV account. Stephen's account was the last hurdle.

:) Thanks for the kind words. No I don't believe we're in the 7000th year, the 6000th, if my study is correct, ends in 2025. I don't have anything about the 2nd coming in my study because I didn't do it to find the "date" but to focus on Jesus' first coming. One could yes take my study and make it all about the end times, but I didn't do that. I suppose I should have just stopped after the resurrection and left it at that, but I was curious. Honestly I hope it's correct so we can go home :)
Ugh I don't even want to know how many wrinkles I'm gonna have in 2025. I hope He comes back before then ;-)

You guys are wY too smart. Did you all go to Bible school or what? My head is spinning lol

Nope, just meditate, study and pray about the word of God. I do my own homework. If someone says something I'll take the time to refute it or accept it if it interests me. Please, I don't know what'll happen in 2025, nor am I claiming anything will happen, it's just where "my" chronology study led me. If it is correct, and the assumptions are correct, then 2025 is just the very end, there's lot that must happen before then, therefore we'll know soon enough. And it's all based on the assumption of 6000 years for man, 1000 years for Jesus' reign and then the end, creation example equaling out existence based on 2 Peter 3:8. If it were just my study I wouldn't hold much stock in the end coming, but when you see all the areas of study coming together to see a convergence, then it's something to look at. A Jewish rabbi names Judah ben Samuel gave a prophecy and so far it's 100% accurate (http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=431), this thread, my study, world headlines, genetics, persecutions, Israel back in the land now for 66 years, the explosion of knowledge and understanding, it's all just coming to a head.

OK - I started re-reading your book, Ab. I am no math wiz, and admit I probably am wrong, but when I did the math, with a calculator, according to strictly scripture, I came up with all 9 Patriarchs being alive until Noah turned between 49 and 50. Please explain to me your math on how Adam and Enoch died before Noah was born.

Might I suggest you use Excel and make a spreadsheet? That's how I did it, one year equals one row. Noah was born in the Creation Year 1056. Adam only lived to be 930 years old. Adam was dead 126 years before Noah was born. Enoch never died, he was raptured at the age of 365. Here is a condensed version of my book: http://abdicate.net/chron.aspx

Interesting OP. Thank you for your time posting.

I'm afraid I didn't try to read your book yet.

I just have one question, wasn't Noah alive well into Abrahams life?

Back