New to the Site

welcomdid.gif

Wow me too, i searched for this site and i think its incredible and the people are nice. Much better than yahoo answer's religion and spirituality section w mostly athiests bashing Christ ever chance they get.its a constant battle there.. This site was like light for me and i feel i belong here, you'll have fun here trust me =) you can friend me if you want. ^-^

Wow me too, i searched for this site and i think its incredible and the people are nice. Much better than yahoo answer's religion and spirituality section w mostly athiests bashing Christ ever chance they get.its a constant battle there.. This site was like light for me and i feel i belong here, you'll have fun here trust me =) you can friend me if you want. ^-^

I would like to "friend" you, but I don't know how
frown.png

And yes, I feel like I belong here too. I've learned so much in so little time and I keep absorbing new information and trying to put it into practice. It's no easy thing to do, especially with what I have to face and deal with everyday. Here, I know I can get support, prayers and advise
smile.png

I would like to "friend" you, but I don't know how :(
And yes, I feel like I belong here too. I've learned so much in so little time and I keep absorbing new information and trying to put it into practice. It's no easy thing to do, especially with what I have to face and deal with everyday. Here, I know I can get support, prayers and advise :)

You can click on the avatar of a person and click follow. :)

Welcome to cfs by the way. :D

Thats ok i dnt know how to friend either xD lol but i can relate ive only been saved 2 months yet i know, well not a whole lot but a good bit abt the lord and am still learning. And at my house its not easy my parents have strayed from the lord and its a bit challenging witnessing to them bc im still new to christ and dnt know much and when i cnt answer a question my dad has he has like an ah ha look on his face. But i wnt give in ever they need it desperately.

My dad never used to believe in Jesus, but took us to church since my mom believed so much. He was also a very angry person and most of my life I was terrified of him. When they seperated that's when things shifted between them spiritually. My mom lost her walk in faith, though she still believes, and my dad became an ever stronger Christian than my mom ever has. How does that work?? I'm truly greatful for my dad's turn around, but it's very unfortunate for my mom....

What I've learned from this site and from my church's new pastor (who I met first time today) is to show and not just tell about Jesus Christ. Show the true and ultimate love to those who don't believe and just talk a little about Him. If you can't find an answer to a question right away, if I were you, I would search for it and get back to him or her later and see what he/she thinks about it. Hope that helps
smile.png

Wow that helps alot! Im sorry abt your mom but im sure God will bring her back. I love this site, im like... Being ministered to lol. Also anyone who wants to can add me. =) thnks and God bless

Hello everyone!

I found this site after so long of searching for meeting new Christians or Believers. My soul searches for guidance and thirsts for a relationship with God.
Hi Christine! Pretty name! =)

When you introduced yourself, a scripture came to mind:
"As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God." Psalm 42:1

Welcome-43.gif

OOOOOOOOOO I'm late. My bad. The great Chili welcomes you humbly indeed. If you have not all ready done so, please read the welcome package at the top of this page. it will help you better understand who we are and give you survival tips to this site. Other than that .............have at it sis and have fun and learn and please don't hesitate to ask any of us for help. i was in your shoes at 1 time. i had a question I ask 1 person and we all jumped in to help. now that's team work
smile.png
God Bless you

Chili out.

Lol that you are late! But I forgive you
wink.png

I read those instructions a while back before joining this site. Thanks much for the welcome party!!

Back