New to the site!

New to the site!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Nikki aka ChildOfGod. I'm excited see what this site is all about, meet new people and enjoy some good Christian fellowship!

I was saved in Febuary of this year and i'm proud to be a new Christian. I'm a southerner so please excuse all the "yalls" in my posts. I also like to use alot of (.......) those so please excuse that as well. I'm a big kid at heart who just wants to serve the Lord and rejoice in the wonderous things He has given us!

Hope to talk to everyone soon!

Much Love and God Bless,
Nikki!

104495tjdzsz4obu.gif

hey and i hope you like it here on the forums

hitheresmiley.gif
I think its wonderful that there are so many new friends to meet here that are looking forward to fellowshipping with one another in Christ!
ptl.gif

Welcome ChildofGod!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Nikki aka ChildOfGod. I'm excited see what this site is all about, meet new people and enjoy some good Christian fellowship!

I was saved in Febuary of this year and i'm proud to be a new Christian. I'm a southerner so please excuse all the "yalls" in my posts. I also like to use alot of (.......) those so please excuse that as well. I'm a big kid at heart who just wants to serve the Lord and rejoice in the wonderous things He has given us!

Much Love and God Bless,
Nikki!

Hi Nikki and welcome! I am glad to hear that you were saved this year. On another note, being from PA but now living in VA I personally feel that "YALLS" sounds much better than "YOUNS." What do you think?:)

Much Love and God Bless,
Nikki!

Hey, we have a God's child and now we have a child of God ..... Neat. God bless

1.gif

Hi Nikki and welcome! I am glad to hear that you were saved this year. On another note, being from PA but now living in VA I personally feel that "YALLS" sounds much better than "YOUNS." What do you think?:)

Well i'm from WVa. and moved to SC when I was a kid so I have my own "special" accent. I've even been known to create new words from time to time. Down here our "youns" sounds more drawn out like "yuuunnss". Were special in the south...:)

I think its wonderful that there are so many new friends to meet here that are looking forward to fellowshipping with one another in Christ!
ptl.gif

I agree.....it is a blessing!

Back