New to town

New to town

Good Morning! I am looking forward to Biblical discussions on so many things that go on in our day to day walk in this world.

I am divorced, and have young sons. I am starting a business, so I am excited about and very involved wtih that. There are lots of new things on the horizon for me this year and I am standing on the promises of God. Limitations imposed by fear and the unknown have no place in my journey! What a relief that is!

I hope to get to know you all better and thank you for so openly sharing your insight. Testimony is such a powerful tool for spiritual delivery.

:smiley90:

So happy you found our forum and we look forward to fellowship with you!!!

Welcome-Animated-Graphics.gif

Hi Applejax!! So glad to meet you. Ya know Applejax used to be my favorite cereal. Anyways welcome to CFS my new friend. Just kik yur boots off kik ur feet up and chili out in the word of God and a bunch of crazy God lovin peeps:smiley20::smiley10::smiley10: God bless you abundantly!!!!!!!!!

Chili out.:smiley120:

WOW!! what'cha know!!?? I have family that lives in Powder Springs..how cool is that??? Well now that get's a big ol' welcome from the one and only puppy, heheheeeeeeeeeeee:)

hey Pup!! that was kinda............... hhmmmmmm...... welcome. How bout put some fancy lites and colors and a swinging dance in there. Yeah sometimes we pik on each other but in a nice way. She is my Pupbud and very corny. I welcome you to CFS!

The Great Chili has spoken :)

Hey Apple welcome to the forums..Glad you decided to join us..Hope you enjoy your stay here..

God Bless
Jake

Hi Applejax!! So glad to meet you. Ya know Applejax used to be my favorite cereal. Anyways welcome to CFS my new friend. Just kik yur boots off kik ur feet up and chili out in the word of God and a bunch of crazy God lovin peeps:smiley20::smiley10::smiley10: God bless you abundantly!!!!!!!!!

Chili out.:smiley120:

youdonfuf.jpg

Back