New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 6

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 6
By Herbert H Ogletree
(MY OWN INTERPERTAION is at top. Ending with Bible verse to study this for your own self. )

We now as being the son’s of man down here on earth we are being used like some great dice game by many of our laws and courts this is when we are all throw into some great large jar and shaken up and down then poured out, and then they look to see what they have left.

Well I tell you it don’t look very good now in our country today, we find that one of our babies was thrower into a muggy swamp to die as our many law protectors stood by and fiddle their thumbs while they was only putting their trust within the motion or the throw of their own dice.

Then another very young girl was left at home alone to have her baby in their own back yard, where the baby was then chocked to death by and her mother’s cord.

I think the price that we are now paying is fore to much, when our leaders are now only living by this the throw of only their very own dice when it come to the laws of man to live by only this judgments and rules of man kind.

The same as we find in the Book of Jeremiah. Thus smith the Lord A voice was hard in Ramah lamentation and bitter weeping; Rahal weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they was not.

Jeremiah 31-15

We find when it comes to equity rights this was the greatest mistake that the Jews every made they wanting their equity rights with the glory of Christ who claimed, and who also proved it many time to be the Son of God.

These was also the same ones that worked and cried for Christ to be crucifixion, the trouble is we haven’t got another Christ under the greatness of God. Which we can now called to be crucified again today for what man, for man are now once again calling for what they think to be there equity rights here on the earth.

St-John 19:3-8

God gave us very strict orders how we are to rear our children, and it wasn’t from someone running around with a shovel in one hand and a spear and pick in the other, with one pocket filled with old contemned dirt, and the other pocket full of old ancient decayed rocks.

If we are willing to learn our history this way from their scientific finding we just as well throw all our Ancient History and Science Book away. But as for me I rather go along with these our many Books of the Bible.

For they were written by many different great men who lived in them very days and times and was given an eye witness view to what was going on at that time under God. I rather take their Bible signifies evidence than all the dirt and rocks that these men of the earth can dig up in many of their life times and come up with nothing.

With this I go along with the greatness of God, when it come to these great men who wrote the Bible. God’s Word should be good enough for our small School children, the same as we find in the Book of Deuteronomy.

With this it is the only scientific proof good enough for our God when it comes to the duty of man and our small children to live by, and it is also good enough for me with God backing it up within his great power with in the world around us.

Deuteronomy 6: 6-9

I hate very much to have to say and report something like this it wasn’t good enough for one of our established pastors, this was when God had to let the laws of our high courts step in with their very own laws concerning something as serious and dreadful as child abuse,

This is a law that is also covered by many of our other country’s along with us here at home, and with each and ever one of our generations to live by, a law that also took over one of our own very promising young pastors. This was on the news that was covered upon each and every one of our televisions,

This was with this pastor saying that God had told him that it was his duty to have sex with these two very small and young girls, then while in the act with one of these small girls, this pastor told the other small girl to watch very close because she was also going to be his very next one.

With the act of our Lord God taking over this act it was quickly brought to an end, with the law’s of God concerning mankind calling this the worse kind of Child abuse. This is explicitly when it come to our very own generation of youths, that is now attending our many churches.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God, being the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Equity is something that our Women have been fighting for a very lone time in all possibility, when it come to their greatness here on earth, when the Bible make it very plain in the Book of Ephesians

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives also be unto their own husband in every thing.

Ephesians 5:21-26

When it come to slavery most of us think, that this is a big no-no, now days. we also find what the Bible has to say in the Book of Ephesians. Servants, be obedient to them that are your master according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Ephesians 6:5-6

Then in the Book of Philemon we find Paul having to deal with a runaway slave. Paul didn’t encourage him to keep running or try to give him the encouragement to get away and find his own equity in time to come. The same as we find in the Book of Philemon.

Philemon 1: 13-18

War on Good and Evil

We as man like to look for a better tomorrow, then there are other that don’t like to think about a tomorrow, but our tomorrow could come in a tinkle of an eye. The same as we find in the Book of Luke, the poor man died and went to heaven, an when the rich man die he woke up in hell

Luke 16:22-31.

We find in the Book of Psalm, when the wicked shall be turned into hell. We find it much like the rich man and the poor man, when it come to the will of God. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth the wicked snared in the work of his own hands hig-gai-on Selah.

My son attend unto my wisdom, and bow thy eyes and ear to my understanding. That thou mayest regard discretion and that thy lips may keep knowledge, For the lips of a strange women and drop as an honeycomb, and mouth is smoother than oil. Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto cruel. .

Proverbs 5: 4

If thou be wise, thy shall be wise of thyself; but if thy be wise for thyself; but if thou scornest, thou alone shall bear it. A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing. For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city.

To call passengers who go right on their way: who is simple, let him turn in here and as for him that want understanding, she saith to him. Stolen water are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guest are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 9:13-18

The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath. The Lord will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the borders of the widow. The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant words: He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth shall live.

Book of Proverbs 15: 27-29

Apply thine heart unto struction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge. Withhold not correction from the child; for if thy beatest him with the rod, and shall deliver his soul from hell: My son if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice even mine: Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.

Proverbs 23:13-23

Therefore this iniquity shall be as a branch ready to fall, swelling in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. And he shall break it as breaking the potter’s vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Isaiah 30:15-16

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the tree therefore every tree which bringeth not good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes that I am not worthy to bear.

He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. With fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Look for the part 7 to come soon.

Back