New

Hola familia

It’s nice to be here …I have been wandering around checking out the site, but I thought I would introduce myself.
First I want to thank my wonderful sister in Christ for inviting me over ….she knows how frustrated I have been with other sites and graciously extended an open invitation to Gods Way ….so “thank you my friend. (she knows who she is)

Although I have lived all over the USA, I currently reside in the far west regions of West Texas.
I have been doing biblical research for the last 30+ years, using various keys and principles to see how the Word of God interprets itself …..“The Bible is subject to its own interpretation, not the interpretation we give it”.
My foundational scripture is II Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
With an objective of seeing
I Corinthians 1:10b
…that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

I look forward to fellowshipping with y’all
God Bless
TC

Hi dot,

Love your intro, quoting from2 Timothy 2:15 and 1 Corinthians 1:10. Several years ago, I personally took to heart Ezra 7:10, "For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the Lord, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel" (NIV 2011). That was the theme verse I chose when I graduated from Bible College many years ago. No longer a pastor, the verse still remains dear to my heart.

Last edited:
Back